[Match thread] Bulldogs 30 def Sharks 18

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would start Katoa and have JMK off the bench just based on what we have seen so far... he actually looks like a hooker, not a guy being moulded into one
Yea fair call. I liked the way Katoa looked inside the opposition 10. He looks calm and game aware, can throw a short ball to running prop or crisper longer ball out the back.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. With Lewis at halfback we will get smashed most games. Which means season won't start well. And that will be the end of Pay. That's the only positive I can see with Lewis at halfback.
Nice one mate.
Good to see you wishing the team to fail because you dislike a particular player and coach.
How do you do it?
I mean turn up here and write that negative crap?
Personally I would wish to see them improve and watch the team make the 8 with bith of those guys involved.
But,each to their own I suppose.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And Chris Smith just got carried from the field..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Actually cant remember this place ever liking the dogs coach, at any time.
I always loved folksey... Didn't know the Kennel existed back then, so didn't see some of the shit he copped here lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yea fair call. I liked the way Katoa looked inside the opposition 10. He looks calm and game aware, can throw a short ball to running prop or crisper longer ball out the back.
Katoa is really erratic imo. His passing is really inconsistent but he's defenitely capable of throwing some good balls. Think he needs to slow it down at times and focus on accuracy instead of just playing as fast as possible.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Katoa is really erratic imo. His passing is really inconsistent but he's defenitely capable of throwing some good balls. Think he needs to slow it down at times and focus on accuracy instead of just playing as fast as possible.
I want Daryl Clark, Reed Mahoney or Harry Grant... know we won't get any of them either

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah his pass selection was good and he does things at pace... It was nice to watch a game in which our hooker was actually noticeable

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
And that's exactly my point. We knew since December that JMK wasn't going to be fit and I've been calling for another hooker to be signed for ages. It's just poor management from the club.
So Again,who plays there tonight?
Even back in December their probably wasn't a worthwh replacement available.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Cogger can play there at a pinch,which would free up Wakeham to play in the halves.
I'm sure some on here would be jizzing at that thought lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger can play there at a pinch,which would free up Wakeham to play in the halves.
I'm sure some on here would be jizzing at that thought lol
Not sure Coggers defence is good enough for him to play hooker.

I think Pay would use Wakeham.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
CHN to get injured to complete the night...