Opinion Are they live streaming the dogs sharks trial ??

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I watch this on smart tv ? Through app or browser ?
You will probably need to connect a laptop to the TV via HDMI if you don't have some kind of media centre.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of us are renters you know! 8-)
What’s that got to do with Having the best technology and wanting to actually enjoy media lool? Gotta indulge when it comes to entertainment.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s that got to do with Having the best technology and wanting to actually enjoy media lool? Gotta indulge when it comes to entertainment.

well if you ask Blue Boost, us renters spend all our money on water bills :D

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing you have Apple TV Already lol?lol.. yup an it’s just an Apple TV app correct

For iPhone and iPad only apparently.. I could use a program like Blue Stacks or something but meh.. happy to watch on the bulldogs website

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For iPhone and iPad only apparently.. I could use a program like Blue Stacks or something but meh.. happy to watch on the bulldogs website
I use it on my MacBook Pro, thought it would work on iMac too. But I am talking AirPlay. My iMac just sits an gated dust these days, was meant to say MacBook not iMac lol, sorry Howie !

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use it on my MacBook Pro, thought it would work on iMac too. But I am talking AirPlay. My iMac just sits an gated dust these days, was meant to say MacBook not iMac lol, sorry Howie !
oh yeah I have that.. I'm just gonna full screen it from the dogs site but cheers for the help!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’ve aged another 10 years??
Last time it was 1891!
Change your handle: Fossil18XX :-).
Yup, just trying to mix it up, was not a mistake lol, glad you noticed haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s started but not our game yet, must be 6:30

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
aww shiett we on boys (and girls).. audio is skipping a little for me but it's clear footage which is awesome.. we getting a gameday thread going or just using this? I'm too lazy to start a new thread myself :grinning:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys confused the fuck out of me ima gonna watc on me phone.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
aww shiett we on boys (and girls).. audio is skipping a little for me but it's clear footage which is awesome.. we getting a gameday thread going or just using this? I'm too lazy to start a new thread myself :grinning:
Audio has been skipping every trial game NRL are still incompetent ***** in 2020. Fuck they make me see red with technical ability, would get better quality from a handball match streamed from Uzbekistan.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah boy they fixed the sound... As professional as it gets for PNG boyyyyy!!

Spoke to soon... Fcuked again.