Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He lists Taumalolo as a player to watch? Geez, Sam's really unearthed an unknown prospect there!
ROFL.
Britt is literally the only unknown player in the group 'to watch'.
Just in case no one had discovered who the nsw half back is yet

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll reserve judgement until about 10 rounds in. Nines isn't a good indicator nor do I care what Burgess has to say.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Will be great but isn't much different to what we already got

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Most on here hate Burgess with a passion but all of a sudden they respect his opinion when he has something nice to say about one of our players? If he said something negative about Britt what would the reaction have been?

But I agree that Britt will surprise a lot of people. As I said last season, he did well whenever he played for Souths. They could probably use him in their weakened pack this year..
Speak for yourself! I rate Burgess as one of the best running forwards to have played the game... Of course you listen when he rates hes smoky up and comers!...would have loved him at the dogs!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wasn’t thrilled with his signing as I thought the club was doing that ‘family’ thing

But

He could turn out to be a great investment

Time will tell

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time will tell.!! After a few rounds + we will get a better insight on what kind of player he may or may not be.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine if pay has Elliot/britt and chris smith all on at once fmd

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. Monkey Magic ayy! What was the character that rode on the white horse? Male or female? Kimo sabi i think?
The character was the priest Tripitaka, played by a female actor, Masako Natsume. It was based on the legendary story, "Journey to the West", but much hammed up.

Masako Natsume was a very pretty girl, who was a model and actor - and much adored by Japanese audiences. Sadly, she died from leukemia at the age of 27.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fast forward 6 months and the bloke is lucky to still be in 1st grade on a team coming last

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surgess must still be concussed from the 2014 grand final lmao

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam burgess has dust for brains, i wouldnt take much motice of his dribble. He only said what everyone already knows. And the kennel go from wanting the bloke sacked to suddenly hes a great forward lol. Fmd

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Sam burgess has dust for brains, i wouldnt take much motice of his dribble. He only said what everyone already knows. And the kennel go from wanting the bloke sacked to suddenly hes a great forward lol. Fmd[/QUOTE

hehe...at least he’s dribble comes with experience... how many games have you played!!?? he’s a rugby league player not a rocket scientist.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Sam burgess has dust for brains, i wouldnt take much motice of his dribble. He only said what everyone already knows. And the kennel go from wanting the bloke sacked to suddenly hes a great forward lol. Fmd
hehe...at least he’s dribble comes with experience... how many games have you played!!?? he’s a rugby league player not a rocket scientist.