The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't get me started on them... worst is when one is buzzing around your face and then you turn the light on and there is no sign of her. I dunno man, I thing Roaches are on their own level.. I can at least go to sleep with a mosquito in the room.. if I know a roach is on the scene I am not content in going to sleep until I know that it's either squashed, or has left the room
They're both blights on human kind. But mozzies just won't piss off and do their own thing. I had three in my room last night. I spent an hour playing slap the mozzy and wound up giving up on the last one. I'm out of fly spray, but when the last one retreated to a spot on the roof I gave it a huge spray with deodorant and it seemed to do the trick. Two years back I had a roach infestation which I tried getting rid of with bombs. I'd get two weeks free of them before they returned. It persisted until the neighbour that had 500 boxes in their house (attached unit next to mine) moved out. Get rid of every bit of cardboard in your house and set off a roach bomb. They lay eggs in cardboard and the gas doesn't usually get far beyond the edges of the cardboard.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man I've been lucky with mosquitos this year, only had about 2-3 nights dealing with one of them.. and oddly enough, without even killing them, I've managed to wake up seemingly unbitten. Were they German cockroaches by any chance? those things are nightmare fuel.. I bombed an old apartment countless times and it did absolutely nothing lol.. the roach last night was just a regular black boi.. not sure what they are called.. but he leaped onto my bed side drawers which are black, and once that occurred it was game over, I pulled all the drawers out and tipped the chest over and nothing... bastard

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man I've been lucky with mosquitos this year, only had about 2-3 nights dealing with one of them.. and oddly enough, without even killing them, I've managed to wake up seemingly unbitten. Were they German cockroaches by any chance? those things are nightmare fuel.. I bombed an old apartment countless times and it did absolutely nothing lol.. the roach last night was just a regular black boi.. not sure what they are called.. but he leaped onto my bed side drawers which are black, and once that occurred it was game over, I pulled all the drawers out and tipped the chest over and nothing... bastard
I don't know if the tiny ones are the German variety, but those were the ones that arrived as a plague. The sheer number of babies they produced drove me nuts.

I've seen very few mozzies this year with the dry conditions. But we've been getting more rain this month and they're out in force.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the tiny ones are the German variety, but those were the ones that arrived as a plague. The sheer number of babies they produced drove me nuts.

I've seen very few mozzies this year with the dry conditions. But we've been getting more rain this month and they're out in force.

they would have been Germans I reckon.. they are exactly like you've explained.. absolute nightmare.. they get inside your appliances and shit.. damn things can survive a nuclear blast... took so long to get rid of them

I thought I was going to be mauled once we got the floods but nothing.. shouldn't jinx it though lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they would have been Germans I reckon.. they are exactly like you've explained.. absolute nightmare.. they get inside your appliances and shit.. damn things can survive a nuclear blast... took so long to get rid of them

I thought I was going to be mauled once we got the floods but nothing.. shouldn't jinx it though lol
All the Germans or just the Nazi ones?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Commies have Alzheimer again, no such laws is no such laws and thats the end of the debate for me, I remain the victim of crime and wont stop the fight for democratic freedom in NSW, being denied your basic human rights is not a joke.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And if he doesn't follow procedure he loses his job.... the parents should have spoke to him properly to find out what was going on not screamed and carried on towards him... the kids are on a bus not a sinking freaking ship

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure by now most of us have heard the story of Quaden Bayles, the 9 year old kid who was bullied because he's a dwarf. If anyone did that to my kid, they would shit bricks when they see me approach them like a fucking bull.

https://news.sky.com/story/mother-s...ught-son-9-bullied-over-his-dwarfism-11938841
This fucking burns me. Why on Earth are they filming this instead of doing anything. Far out if that was me, I'd rip those flappy doors off the bus, headbutt the prick, then tell all the kids to get off.

you'll do nothing

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This fucking burns me. Why on Earth are they filming this instead of doing anything. Far out if that was me, I'd rip those flappy doors off the bus, headbutt the prick, then tell all the kids to get off.

What even is this shit? For all we know the parents were causing some problem, there is absolutely no explanation here at all. Those parents were annoying as fuck, I know that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What even is this shit? For all we know the parents were causing some problem, there is absolutely no explanation here at all. Those parents were annoying as fuck, I know that.
Regardless, he's got no right to hold children on a bus against their will. If I was a bus driver and children were crying and their parents were right outside, I'd want them off ASAP.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree if that is the case, but honestly we don't even know where they are or wtf is going on. I am sure he wasn't just locking the doors for shits and giggles. Seems stupid to not try and calm the parents though.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
apparently he's not allowed to let them off till the principle arrives or some shit

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The public's continual instructing so that no one testifies against the national farce, hope the bullshit is shut down by the start of the comp.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently he's not allowed to let them off till the principle arrives or some shit
The wise choice would have been to tell them that and allow the parents onto the bus perhaps. The reaction of the parents was probably what upset the kids more than anything.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The wise choice would have been to tell them that and allow the parents onto the bus perhaps. The reaction of the parents was probably what upset the kids more than anything.
Either way, if they didn't raise brats it would never have came to that in the first place

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rang Legal Aid last week, assured me a 'Life Control' experiment is illegal.
The Government and the Cops cannot authorize crimes.
Im gunna beat this crapola.