Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya all nutters ;) and I can't believe the CB Bulldogs supporter base would have so many!

Only believe there were a coupla dinosaurs, not as many as evidenced by fossil bones found.

Believe it's fine for Folau to interfere into their personal family life by saying their gay kids are going to hell.

Adam and Eve a myth.

Not equal world-wide outrage with Lui, Lodge, Bird, Packer, Wicks so therefore Folau's views are fine.

Only gone back a page or two...there's probably more mind blowing posts haha.

TK gotta love it. The repository of all wisdom ;) ;) ;)

Congratulations, you're the only normal person on here :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Congratulations, you're the only normal person on here :grinning:
Geez thanks Mr Moon... that's the worst thing anyone's ever said to me on here hehe...just lost my membership as a Dogs fan ;)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe it's fine for Folau to interfere into their personal family life by saying their gay kids are going to hell.
Here's the problem, Folau was quoting (in today's language) what appears in the bible, to whit Corinthians 6:9-10, which states:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

It can be read in the bibles provided in almost any hotel room, it's hardly revolutionary to quote something that is accessible by everyone. It also can be heard in churches all over the world, it's hardly revolutionary to hear someone say it. It's rather difficult to persecute someone for saying something that is said, heard and read millions of times a year all around the world.

This is the problem RA faced and why they settled out of court.

You might not like it, I certainly don't, but them's the facts.

Go Dogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Here's the problem, Folau was quoting (in today's language) what appears in the bible, to whit Corinthians 6:9-10, which states:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

It can be read in the bibles provided in almost any hotel room, it's hardly revolutionary to quote something that is accessible by everyone. It also can be heard in churches all over the world, it's hardly revolutionary to hear someone say it. It's rather difficult to persecute someone for saying something that is said, heard and read millions of times a year all around the world.

Go Dogs
All RA (and by RA, I mean RAelene) had to do was say "Rugby Australia do not share Israel Folau's views on homosexuality" - THAT'S IT. Problem solved. It's actually embarrassing to think that a French rugby league club team could do it, yet the CEO of an entire rugby union nation could not. Deadset embarrassing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Go Dogs
My facts are I don't care what it says in the Bible. It says all kinds of dodgy things in the Bible. An eye for an eye. If Issy went around telling people to kill the guy who killed your relative, he'd be in trouble.

I don't care about RA or what transpired in his Court case.

I care about vulnerable young people who are susceptible to bullying and homophobia, especially when judged by a hypocrite, money sucking user and contract breaking liar like Folau whipping up public hysteria.

What good was he trying to achieve?

Nothing but grandstanding!

He is nothing more than a mercenary code hopping footy player and lay preacher who has no right to tell me, or anyone else, my child is going to hell if they are gay.

Grown men can handle this homophobia but any decent, community member does not use their celebrity status to hurt young people of any persuasion.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My facts are I don't care what it says in the Bible. It says all kinds of dodgy things in the Bible. An eye for an eye. If Issy went around telling people to kill the guy who killed your relative, he'd be in trouble.

I don't care about RA or what transpired in his Court case.

I care about vulnerable young people who are susceptible to bullying and homophobia, especially when judged by a hypocrite, money sucking user and contract breaking liar like Folau whipping up public hysteria.

What good was he trying to achieve?

Nothing but grandstanding!

He is nothing more than a mercenary code hopping footy player and lay preacher who has no right to tell me, or anyone else, my child is going to hell if they are gay.

Grown men can handle this homophobia but any decent, community member does not use their celebrity status to hurt young people of any persuasion.
Maybe you aren’t aware but both of Folau parents are preachers in their local church and he often gives sermons during church services. Based on teachings from the bible. There is more than ample evidence that he truly believes what he preaches. Again I don’t agree with what he says but I see absolutely zero evidence of him “grandstanding”. In his view he is simply trying to save people from going to hell, which he believes is his duty on behalf of his church.

Go Dogs