Addo Carr

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit over JAC and the way he parades himself on social media, and his stupid little laugh... hope he doesn't sign with us

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's great, something our plain white bread club needs imo.
somebody needs to remind him that he is not JT... not that JT and his fake laugh aren't the most annoying thing either

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He doesn’t parade himself he just does his own thing has a laugh with the boys not his fault they record it and upload it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm over all of these guys who intentionally parade themselves around for months with contract negotiations. It's like watching Bamboo grow, your can literally see they're heads growing in front of you. I know it's the media chasing them but some certainly don't seem to mind. Trying to artificially drive their prices up.

Now LM tells everyone the only reason he went to NQ was for the fishing, what a ****!

Whole lot of them could do with 1000mg of humble pie 3 times a day.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
somebody needs to remind him that he is not JT... not that JT and his fake laugh aren't the most annoying thing either
I didn't know JT had laughing patented lol. His laugh is better (well funnier imo) than JTs and he can bust a move. May be annoying to some, but we need characters like this at the club

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't know JT had laughing patented lol. His laugh is better (well funnier imo) than JTs and he can bust a move. May be annoying to some, but we need characters like this at the club
I agree bro he’s a funny bugger I’m all for it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

nah but that put on laugh that guys like JAC, the Fifita brothers, Moylan and other's do is a JT signature

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm a bit over JAC and the way he parades himself on social media, and his stupid little laugh... hope he doesn't sign with us
It could be worse, he could have Kawhi Leonard’s laugh

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lawyers are terrible negotiators great move jac

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently on nitv news this morning they said addo carr is pretty much a done deal with us. I didn’t hear the news station but someone has posted it in the bulldogs Facebook page. Fingers crossed!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently on nitv news this morning they said addo carr is pretty much a done deal with us. I didn’t hear the news station but someone has posted it in the bulldogs Facebook page. Fingers crossed!!
Well it’s been done to death, 24 pages.. so you would hope so. Fingers have been crossed for a very long time lol.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope so he’s a damn good player.. watching him tonight he is more than just speed.. good character as well. I think he could be good for Meaneys development.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Which Facebook page bro? Will go have a browse