Four dead after ‘horrific’ car fire in Brisbane

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/national/qu...e/news-story/b3150c84e7ef94a85b8c20bfeb4c3b6f

Four people, including three children, have died in a car fire on a Brisbane street this morning.

Police were called to Raven St in Camp Hill about 8.30am after receiving reports of a car on fire.

Three children under 10 and a man who was known to them died as a result of the incident, with the ABC reporting the car was allegedly set alight.

A fifth person, a woman, was taken to hospital with “extensive injuries”, police said this morning.

“On arrival, police and emergency services have identified five people that were involved in the fire inside the vehicle. I can confirm that we have three deceased children under the age of 10 in the vehicle,” Detective Inspector Mark Thompson told reporters at the scene.

“We have another deceased adult male who was known to the children, and we also have a victim suffering extensive injuries that are also known to the children and the adult male.”

One resident told The Australian that another witness saw a woman jump from the burning car and yell, “He’s poured petrol on me”.

This was reportedly followed by “four other explosions”.

Mr Thompson said the car was “fully emerged in fire” when police arrived on the scene.

“It’s a horrific scene. It would be a horrific thing for emergency services, police, fire and ambulances to deal with in the coming days,” he said.

Earlier, Police Minister Mark Ryan told Queensland Parliament the people were found dead at the scene and described it as a “horrific incident”.

“I have just been informed by the Police Commissioner that three people have died, including children, in a horrific incident at Camp Hill this morning,” he said.

“All emergency services are on scene.

“The situation is at a very early stage and I am informed that police are investigating all of the circumstances surrounding this tragic set of events.

“My thoughts are with all of those affected by this terrible tragedy.”

A resident told The Courier Mail he was first alerted to the incident after hearing screams from the street.

“I had people working at my house and we could hear screams and calls for help,” he said.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson told news.com.au multiple units attended the scene this morning.

It is understood two patients were taken to hospital with severe burns, one in a critical condition and one in a serious condition.

The fire has now been extinguished and police have launched an investigation into the incident.

Mr Thompson said the officers who attended the scene were being supported by police human services.

“Our people are well trained. They’ll put that behind them in the short-term. And deal with the investigation at hand. And we will make sure that their welfare is looked after into the future,” he said.

Wahesh

Reaction score
People kill themselves all the time (which I am against, but pressing on...), but WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PLAN TO ACHIEVE BY KILLING CHILDREN AS WELL???

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin hell.... why bring the children into this rubbish. Some nutcase fighting with his woman and now 3 innocent kids are gone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very very sad news, innocent children’s lives cut short for absolutely no reason.!!! Selfishness.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm still not over the Oatlands incident, and now we have another tragedy. Look at these 3 beautiful innocent angels :'(

upload_2020-2-19_15-4-43.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the whole killing your kids thing ,sure I say it when I'm frustrated but fuck just kill yourself.
Or get a solicitor to work shit out and go bang some hookers in an eastern European county till shit calms down

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They run ads for plenty of other things to prevent harmful outcomes. Definitely time they did a few about if you genuinely love your kids you'd never harm them intentionally and if your marriage breaks up it's not the end of the world. Move on your life may just even get better. Meet another better woman, have more kids.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never understood suicidal people taking others with them. Did he think they couldn't live without him? And to kill the kids the worst way possible, it's very disturbing. I hope there is a special place in hell for this guy

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Peak coward manoeuvre.

RIP to the 3 children.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A tragedy..young lives cut short..unbelievable..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the whole killing your kids thing ,sure I say it when I'm frustrated but fuck just kill yourself.
Or get a solicitor to work shit out and go bang some hookers in an eastern European county till shit calms down
My heart sunk when I heard about it just thinking what the poor children went through in their last moments of life. I just can't fathom how someone can do something so terrible to their own children. I am a father of two, had a terrible break up and nothing but hell from my ex for years but never in a million years would I even contemplate doing something so heinous to get back at her. No one deserves that, especially the children. I really just don't understand some people and what the fuck is going through their heads. Fucking speechless!

Edit, I didn't go to Europe but I did get away and bang a few hookers and forgot about the situation for awhile!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a power play. He sounded like a typical abusive partner and took the kids as one final act of dominance over the mother.

Absolute scum.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mother just died
Well that's terrible but maybe it's a blessing also, she will be with her children now. It would have been a hard battle to recover from the injuries while facing life without her 3 children. This whole incident is just so tragic and unnecessary, lives lost for nothing.