Vegan

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well she named herself correctly haha, thought slightly could be an understatement right?

I don't think YouTube would allow her to use the username "Very f:kissingsmiling:cking crazy vegan" is all

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If they're so against eating living things, then why eat fruits and vegetables? For they too feel pain when barbarously ripped from the stem. And they eventually rot and die.
People think it's juice that runs down when they're cut open, but it's not juice - it's tears.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get on these from Woolworths, $7.50 for a four pack and they are absolutely delicious.. just wish they would change their ugly branding

veg.jpg

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the game changers on netflix and went vegan since nov 1 and feel great and lost 5.5kgs another 7 to go ,never thought id do this as i love chicken/eggs and meat .
Have you actually vegan?
Or just laying off the meat as a diet?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have heard that the doco is good. Amazing to see that Arnie went full vegan.

Nothing wrong with going vegan as long as you know what you're doing. It is difficult to follow though. You have to be careful that your vitamin B12 levels don't drop too much.

Don't think I could go full vegan though. I'd miss meat too much.
Not only that, going vegan means no leather car seats, belt and so fourth.
Going vegan is hard to do.
Cutting meat products and dairy is not going vegan.
I could go without meat for a night or 2 and have done on occasions but couldn't do it long term.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ok to eat vegan say 80% of the time and occasionally have some meat etc.

I think all those issues on game changer is because people completely overload themselves on meat .. but in moderation would probably be ok.

Same with alcohol, occasionally won't do you any harm but all the time would kill you.

Thoughts? 5-6 days a week vegan and 1-2 days meat/eggs/dairy
Swap that around,
I could go vego for a couple of days only.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not only that, going vegan means no leather car seats, belt and so fourth.
Going vegan is hard to do.
Cutting meat products and dairy is not going vegan.
I could go without meat for a night or 2 and have done on occasions but couldn't do it long term.
Ted Nugent has to kill every animal in sight on his farm otherwise vegans can’t eat!