Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds and Lachlan Lewis starting halves?
I got Lewis and Drinkwater at the moment. Drinkwater is a half/fb but wont play fb unless Holmes is injured. But hes cheap, and i have spent the most money on forwards and FB who usually score more.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got Lewis and Drinkwater at the moment. Drinkwater is a half/fb but wont play fb unless Holmes is injured. But hes cheap, and i have spent the most money on forwards and FB who usually score more.
I think drinkwater is a good option if he starts in the halves mate. I’ve still only picked two players :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think drinkwater is a good option if he starts in the halves mate. I’ve still only picked two players :grinning:
Ive done a full side but put all the money in the starting 13, and the reserves are all debutants who might not even start this year maybe lol. I will have to look out for ones who are starting closer to round 1 and switch a few. I dont wanna touch my first 13. But will i have enough starters for 4 bench players, fuck knows lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ive done a full side but put all the money in the starting 13, and the reserves are all debutants who might not even start this year maybe lol. I will have to look out for ones who are starting closer to round 1 and switch a few. I dont wanna touch my first 13. But will i have enough starters for 4 bench players, fuck knows lol
Haha it’s always a lottery isn’t it, especially before the teams are named

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh fuck, that's actually a good shout. I have Milf and Moses, maybe not that risky as they have both performed on the SC stage, just incredibly inconsistent. Did have Wakeham as a reserve but Pay had to go and smash my dream.
Yeah I think he might be a decent pick, not sure.
I was thinking of going with Milf I think he might have a good year. Was talking to someone that knows a few and Milf has lost 8-9kg of fat kept muscle, back to his Canberra weight and even before. Said he hasn’t been this weight since he was 15 or something...
said all the Broncs look real fit and just muscle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I think he might be a decent pick, not sure.
I was thinking of going with Milf I think he might have a good year. Was talking to someone that knows a few and Milf has lost 8-9kg of fat kept muscle, back to his Canberra weight and even before. Said he hasn’t been this weight since he was 15 or something...
said all the Broncs look real fit and just muscle
Yh that's why I went with him, him and Fifita could form a lethal combo also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone jumping on Fotuaika? With James injured I'd say he's almost 100k underpriced, that's not even taking into account he and the Titans potential improvement this season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ANYONE WANT TO DO A DRAFT? NEVER DONE ONE

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
ANYONE WANT TO DO A DRAFT? NEVER DONE ONE
Not sure. Freakzilla did one last year, but not so far this year. Myself, i tried it last year, but didnt love it. Mainly because the league i was in had a player who lucked out at the draft, and got a much superior team the way it panned out, to the rest of us. We all just watched him win the comp undefeated, and it was a done deal early in the season. Thats the downside of draft, if you luck out in the draft phase.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What's everyone's projected round 1 score? Mine is 995.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I have 3 positions left to fill that are all CTW....but I have just over $1.3m still available, think I need to start over lol.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
So I have 3 positions left to fill that are all CTW....but I have just over $1.3m still available, think I need to start over lol.
There are plenty of great players available for 400k. (Issako, Scott if he gets off, Olam...)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There are plenty of great players available for 400k. (Issako, Scott if he gets off, Olam...)
Yh that isn't the issue, the issue is that I have too much coin left over lol.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yh that isn't the issue, the issue is that I have too much coin left over lol.
I’ve done alright leaving some cash up my sleeve some years, especially when players get dropped or injured straight away but I’ll honestly wait until trial injuries occur and the teams are named on the 10th March before doing much

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
OK whoever wants to be in a draft league reply to this message with me and if we get 8 people I'll make a league.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ve done alright leaving some cash up my sleeve some years, especially when players get dropped or injured straight away but I’ll honestly wait until trial injuries occur and the teams are named on the 10th March before doing much
Yh I usually have some spare, just not this much.