Are you rough as guts with your tech , watches, remotes etc

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hi jack ...

anyone tried the snifters pineapple lumps? Or they not in Australia :nomouth::nomouth:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry to hi jack ...

anyone tried the snifters pineapple lumps? Or they not in Australia :nomouth::nomouth:
Can't say I've heard of them. I'm not generally a fan of pineapple lumps but not afraid to try a new brand :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't say I've heard of them. I'm not generally a fan of pineapple lumps but not afraid to try a new brand :grinning:
Well they were meant to bring back the original snifters (best confectionery ever) but instead they merged and made the snifter pineapple lumps..!! Hope they bring back sparkles as well. Good old school sweets you can’t beat.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well they were meant to bring back the original snifters (best confectionery ever) but instead they merged and made the snifter pineapple lumps..!! Hope they bring back sparkles as well. Good old school sweets you can’t beat.
Finally this thread has something meaningful to talk about. Even if I have no fucking idea what pineapple lumps are!! Haha

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can clearly see who has fI&$ed up tech in this thread, why else would someone object to this thread?

it’s like someone going to the shops with bare feet and dirty. Scumbags grimy bastards.

Imagine their remote controls at home, all food scraps cakes into it, probably stick it in their arses too

they probably let dogs inside the house too, dirty grots

they need a roundhouse.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally this thread has something meaningful to talk about. Even if I have no fucking idea what pineapple lumps are!! Haha
You know it lol..!! You don’t know what pineapple lumps are? That’s bloody crazy, Pascall make them, I’m sure Aussie has the same lollies/choc as NZ lol??

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Basically they're pineapple flavored bits covered in chocolate. Therefore, I take it you're going to vote this post as Informative?
upload_2020-2-18_15-2-28.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can clearly see who has fI&$ed up tech in this thread, why else would someone object to this thread?

it’s like someone going to the shops with bare feet and dirty. Scumbags grimy bastards.

Imagine their remote controls at home, all food scraps cakes into it, probably stick it in their arses too

they probably let dogs inside the house too, dirty grots

they need a roundhouse.
I'm working barefoot does that count

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know it lol..!! You don’t know what pineapple lumps are? That’s bloody crazy, Pascall make them, I’m sure Aussie has the same lollies/choc as NZ lol??
Yeah I dont think we do mate. I've seen some wierd shit from NZ though. Haha