Are you rough as guts with your tech , watches, remotes etc

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One way to see the quality of a person is to see if they are as rough as guts with their tech, watches, remotes etc

when I see someone with a cracked phone, I immediately bar them from any sort of dealings, same if they have a scuffed watch or shoes , it shows they are as rough as guts. Harder to see but what about their remotes at home, all bashed up, rough as guts people

I just don’t get it, you gotta be really clumsy, really rough as guts to smash up your tech, watches or remotes. I’ve never even put a scratch on mine, how rough are you people

give me some stories to shock us all with your rough as guts ways?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One way to see the quality of a person is to see if they are as rough as guts with their tech, watches, remotes etc

when I see someone with a cracked phone, I immediately bar them from any sort of dealings, same if they have a scuffed watch or shoes , it shows they are as rough as guts. Harder to see but what about their remotes at home, all bashed up, rough as guts people

I just don’t get it, you gotta be really clumsy, really rough as guts to smash up your tech, watches or remotes. I’ve never even put a scratch on mine, how rough are you people

give me some stories to shock us all with your rough as guts ways?
I must disagree with you on this one boosty. Now I have no idea what it is that results in this, but over the years I've met so many hot chicks, who, for some reason or another, have cracked screens on their phones. The thing is women dont' care for phones or technology as much as us blokes do, so they just toss them in their bags without a care in the world.

In fact this chick in my current job is one of those 'girly girls' who's very quiet, shy, softly spoken and dresses respectfully all the time... but her phone looks like it was struck by lightning.

So nope, I don't think that tech reflects roughness.

You should know this... you said you could mess up your neighbour real good yet have a perfectly good phone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
anybody with a cracked phone screen phone can't handle their piss
Agree lol, I’ve been with iPhone since 2007 and upgraded every single time, I’ve been able to sell my old ones on because I’ve kept them in pristine condition, never dropped no cracked screens nothing. It’s either they can’t handle or just don’t care, where as all my shit is looked after.

iPhone over Samsung any day :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree lol, I’ve been with iPhone since 2007 and upgraded every single time, I’ve been able to sell my old ones on because I’ve kept them in pristine condition, never dropped no cracked screens nothing. It’s either they can’t handle or just don’t care, where as all my shit is looked after.

iPhone over Samsung any day :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
you missed your golden opportunity for payback from the other day lol I wrote "phone screen phone" before I edited it :laughing:

I broke many a phone back in the day being a drunk idiot.. I just run cheapo mobile from Coles these days, as I hardly use the thing as I'm on the computer all day.. I definitely look after my iMac though!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you missed your golden opportunity for payback from the other day lol I wrote "phone screen phone" before I edited it :laughing:

I broke many a phone back in the day being a drunk idiot.. I just run cheapo mobile from Coles these days, as I hardly use the thing as I'm on the computer all day.. I definitely look after my iMac though!!
I always seem to miss my opportunity to get ya back :tearsofjoy: I have to be right there hen it happens. And it will one day lol.

at least you have your Apple product, good to hear ;)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always seem to miss my opportunity to get ya back :tearsofjoy: I have to be right there hen it happens. And it will one day lol.

at least you have your Apple product, good to hear ;)

I'll be on my guard.. :D

I can go either way with mobile, IOS or Android, but always Apple for computers, no question.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be on my guard.. :D

I can go either way with mobile, IOS or Android, but always Apple for computers, no question.
An I will be watching and waiting lol..!!

I gave you a like because you put iOS first haha, fuck android :mask: maybe we should start an iOS or android thread see who sides with what loool

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wish someone would smash up all your tech so you couldn't post shit threads.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
An I will be watching and waiting lol..!!

I gave you a like because you put iOS first haha, fuck android :mask: maybe we should start an iOS or android thread see who sides with what loool

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

that's alright, Google are scumbags anyway.. oh wait then again, so is Tim Cook.... can't win lol.... I am sure Blue Boost is working on it! :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

that's alright, Google are scumbags anyway.. oh wait then again, so is Tim Cook.... can't win lol.... I am sure Blue Boost is working on it! :grinning:
Haha true that. Let him do all the meaningless threads, at least it gives a little laugh And piss take between times :weary::tongueclosed:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wonder how many of blue boosts therapists need therapy after dealing with him .
Parents should have the right for abortions for up to 40 years
Revise that to 38 so I am past the cut off point, please.