News Paul Alamoti

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes ready now, wow what a player.
I wouldn’t blood him yet he’s too young his body wouldn’t cope with the rigours playing in the nrl against men but we need to keep him at the club for sure

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hes ready now, wow what a player.
We need the roosters or Souths to request to play another 16 year old first then we can play him

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah he has some potential,highlight reel looks good because the opposition can’t tackle

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
Put him in the upper grade training sessions so he sees how big the step up is in a protected environment.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Paul alamoti is the second best talent in nsw behind Joseph sualli . Both are going too be huge . He is not a short player .

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mal Meninga didn’t need a sidestep. He just ran straight over the top of opposition players. And talking of size, the mighty Hazel wasn’t the tallest guy going around - but look at the tries he scored. And how he scored them. I would more like to hear how a prospect compares with El Magic than with Matt. Utah. And on overhyped flops, my all time, never let it go gripe, is the club preferring Anastasia to Thurston.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops damn autocorrect, the mighty Hazel not Hazel. Sorry guys

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long till uncle Nick shows up with a fist full of dollars and a new car...?

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mal Meninga didn’t need a sidestep. He just ran straight over the top of opposition players. And talking of size, the mighty Hazel wasn’t the tallest guy going around - but look at the tries he scored. And how he scored them. I would more like to hear how a prospect compares with El Magic than with Matt. Utah. And on overhyped flops, my all time, never let it go gripe, is the club preferring Anastasia to Thurston.

Yeah look maybe in those years players like utai or elmasri fitted into the game but not to sure if there kind of physiques are suited to todays games

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll ask at the AGM about what type of contract he is on. Hopefully we have him locked up long term.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Patrick Templeman anyone LOL ... all fizzle after nothing but huge buzz and predictions.