Broken shoulder

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude I keep telling you. You're not Sonny Bill. You can't shoulder charge anything.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the way I’m looking at it, bro.
4-5 weeks of pain for a lifetime of mobility? I’ll take that deal, anyday.
You know Billy in the places I’ve been and the people that I’ve talked too..one thing I’ve learnt.... From my own experience too..it doesn’t take much but a slight error of judgment to damage the spinal-cord..

I was talking to nurse once..she told me about a surf instructor for kids… He told them never to dive head first into the surf because you could hit a sandbank.. One day he went against his own advice… He’d never done it before.. What do you know head first into a sand bank ended up quadriplegic..I could bore you with my story but I won’t… Just so glad you’re okay bud because it’s not the best way to live but there are worse ways..You could be a Parramatta supporter!! :grimacing:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know Billy in the places I’ve been and the people that I’ve talked too..one thing I’ve learnt.... From my own experience too..it doesn’t take much but a slight error of judgment to damage the spinal-cord..

I was talking to nurse once..she told me about a surf instructor for kids… He told them never to dive head first into the surf because you could hit a sandbank.. One day he went against his own advice… He’d never done it before.. What do you know head first into a sand bank ended up quadriplegic..I could bore you with my story but I won’t… Just so glad you’re okay bud because it’s not the best way to live but there are worse ways..You could be a Parramatta supporter!! :grimacing:
That was good, I had to put a Lol for the very last statement!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Most parra supporters are disabled but not physically

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Body surfing. I was in 8ft of water but the wave I was on was big enough to suck most of it out.
Next thing I know, I’m head first into the bottom.
Shit man you are very lucky. Glad it wasn't your neck.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought I broke my neck today. 6 hours on a spinal board in a neck brace a couple of X-rays and CT scans later, Turns out, I broke the ball completely off my shoulder.
View attachment 13147 View attachment 13148
Oh damn dude, that is scary. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I’m scared to ask how this happened. Glad, you’re alive.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought I broke my neck today. 6 hours on a spinal board in a neck brace a couple of X-rays and CT scans later, Turns out, I broke the ball completely off my shoulder.
View attachment 13147 View attachment 13148
You are a lucky mofo, firstly you didn’t break your neck, and now you’re entitled to some serious painkillers have fun, and good luck with your recovery mate!