We need to sign Fidow

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor has no chance... He's just not a rugby league player. I had hopes on his balls dropping and getting some mongrel into him but his just a straight out pussy.
Yeah, Okunbor just frustrates the hell outta me with his effort. He should be running hard into defennces and fending off players at will but he's just one big lump of pussy.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Okunbor just frustrates the hell outta me with his effort. He should be running hard into defennces and fending off players at will but he's just one big lump of pussy.
It sucks he doesn’t hit the line up hard and still breaks tackles he could be such a quality option to start off sets if he ran with purpose

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It sucks he doesn’t hit the line up hard and still breaks tackles he could be such a quality option to start off sets if he ran with purpose

I think coach needs to tell him to imagine that every defender is Cam Smith :D

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another sherex

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand the negativity on meaney. He has speed to burn. Very reliable goalkicker.
Whilst we brought him in as a potential fullback we got lucky with DWZ and we got lucky with unearthing Meaney as a good winger. I'm anticipating a massive improvement in his game this year.
Yup I feel Meaney will turn out to be a quality player. Doesn’t deserve the negative feedback.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh his runs are ok in my opinion, his no Radradra but he can run and drag defenders with me. Its his positional play, reading of the game, communication, defence and ball control which is abysmal... Should be in reggies until he shows MAJOR change.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another sherex
Mate that she-rex.. I have run into him atleast 5 times all around Sydney, mainly at shopping centres. His literally always wearing the same stupid NBA jersey and hat. Still looks clueless af.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate that she-rex.. I have run into him atleast 5 times all around Sydney, mainly at shopping centres. His literally always wearing the same stupid NBA jersey and hat. Still looks clueless af.
Haha yeah I can imagine his clueless bloody face

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol everytime I see him, that is what he is wearing. His normal face is a lost **** face.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His 22 and developing nicely. By 24 he will be a sure thing in any team.
Meaney looks like he had a solid off season. Im still holding out hope he will be our fullback in a season or two... either way ill be happy if hes in the side.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yup I feel Meaney will turn out to be a quality player. Doesn’t deserve the negative feedback.
agree! was on his bandwagon from the beginning and copped a lashing for wanting him to be fullback over Hoppa lol

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn lol everyone I see him that is what he is wearing. His normal face is a lost **** face.
Every bloody time!! I don't know what Jersey it is but its blue and yellow... I think Cavz?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney looks like he had a solid off season. Im still holding out hope he will be our fullback in a season or two... either way ill be happy if hes in the side.
I still think the kids got a long way to go though I don't think I have seen a kid learn and excel as quickly as he does... On the weekend I couldn't believe I watching Nick Meaney with leg drive whilst having three defenders on him when last year he was getting dragged back by three defenders.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys going mad on one performance,he certainly has speed,but let's give him another year or so and see then,remember okunbors first game,he killed them,what's he done since?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definately looks talented.. but could also become the next Kennel Billy Ngwini..

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor should NOT be anywhere near a First grade team. His defence is freaking terrible. If your on the wing stay on the wing not second row or middle of the field.
Christ a 3 man over lap in a 9's game. What a knob

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor should NOT be anywhere near a First grade team. His defence is freaking terrible. If your on the wing stay on the wing not second row or middle of the field.
Christ a 3 man over lap in a 9's game. What a knob
It’s almost become synonymous with the Bulldogs that we always have one useless winger who should be dropped and frustrates fans

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s almost become synonymous with the Bulldogs that we always have one useless winger who should be dropped and frustrates fans
According to some we have at least one “useless” player in every position;
Backrower, that would be Elliott (by a country mile).
Centre, dead cert that’s Holland, with an honourable mention to Montoya.
Half, Lewis (no attack) or Cogger (no defence) take your pick.
Prop, Tolman has that covered, with Napa as back up.
Dummy Half, was Lichaa but now he’s gone they are desperately searching for a target, JMK and Katoa didn’t feature at the 9’s so dumping on Bobcat became the temporary go to choice.

On TK there is an unquenchable thirst to dump on someone, anyone, in every position, like an alcoholic, they are irresistibly drawn to it.

Go Dogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My personal opinion... Fidow looks like he may be something in his career but we definitely don’t need to sign another rookie. Meaney I would persevere with but Oka’s may have to move back to 2nd row or spend more time in reggies to develop his positional play and communication. If we got the fox it would make a lot of sense to me as It would accelerate Meaneys development playing with a representative winger. Something he can aspire to.

Last edited: