Horse Racing & General Punting Superthread

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time for feel good lucky story. Now I'm not a big punter, but do follow & listen to radio tab most days and like having a few drinks trying to pick some winners. Few weeks back at the local club and there were jackpots on the local races for trifectas (mackay races), so four of us were putting in $10 & picking a horse in the hope of trying to jag a triffecta. Did that for 4 races without success & was time to go. Now i have a tab account & had a bit in there ( courtesy of melb cup first 4, but thats a story for another day), so as I'm leaving & get held up at the lights decide to take a mystery combo on the last of the locals. Anyway, i get home and forget all about the bet & next morning up early, see the wife off to golf & remember about the mystery.?.........well low & behold there's an extra $4500 in my account. I shit you not i had the 3 roughies in the race and they got up. The trifector paid $8k & my bet was for a half so with the quinny totalled $4.5k.
So keep your heads up lads, they do happen

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time for feel good lucky story. Now I'm not a big punter, but do follow & listen to radio tab most days and like having a few drinks trying to pick some winners. Few weeks back at the local club and there were jackpots on the local races for trifectas (mackay races), so four of us were putting in $10 & picking a horse in the hope of trying to jag a triffecta. Did that for 4 races without success & was time to go. Now i have a tab account & had a bit in there ( courtesy of melb cup first 4, but thats a story for another day), so as I'm leaving & get held up at the lights decide to take a mystery combo on the last of the locals. Anyway, i get home and forget all about the bet & next morning up early, see the wife off to golf & remember about the mystery.?.........well low & behold there's an extra $4500 in my account. I shit you not i had the 3 roughies in the race and they got up. The trifector paid $8k & my bet was for a half so with the quinny totalled $4.5k.
So keep your heads up lads, they do happen
Bro that's the best feeling when you log into your account and BOOOM! your account balance is in the 1,000s.

I've won a couple of $1,000s one by just crazy multi's I've yet to surpass $5k though, I've been very close, one being my most recent $19k

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna start sharing my bets, win or lose.

Great thread lol

Bloody gamblers
I had 4 multi’s across multiple sports had teddy in there for Daly m and afl nrl ect last leg was Whittaker when he fought Adesanya ... woke up thinking this could be one of the best days on the punt ever... less the said the better about that fight. ..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had 4 multi’s across multiple sports had teddy in there for Daly m and afl nrl ect last leg was Whittaker when he fought Adesanya ... woke up thinking this could be one of the best days on the punt ever... less the said the better about that fight. ..
damn, so you had Whittaker to win?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this thread I got basically the same tips I got via reading the play. Ended up even today.

I found a free app a couple of weeks ago Racenet the tips are shit but they a market mover function is great if you go each way on a bet 9/11 market mover 3 wins and 6 places.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
damn, so you had Whittaker to win?
Yeah I had 4 multis and he was the last leg in each 1 had to win by KO and the other 3 where to win. I was fairly confident actually but that morning I woke up I just had a feeling it wasn’t going to be his night... sure enough...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw this thread I got basically the same tips I got via reading the play. Ended up even today.

I found a free app a couple of weeks ago Racenet the tips are shit but they a market mover function is great if you go each way on a bet 9/11 market mover 3 wins and 6 places.
You’re not wrong about those tipsters on Racenet mate, shockers. You’d do better pulling names out of a hat. I kept an eye on Richard Callanders tips for a while and his strike rate on winners was about 3%.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
UFC 247
My cheeky little 5 legger @ $12.71

upload_2020-2-9_7-21-7.jpeg

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tricky little card at Flemington today. Anyone got anything?

I’ve just got the one value bet;
R7 #5 Delusions @ $8.50/$2.90 (E/W)

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Randwick R7 H6 Akari good place value, I've had 5x15
Rothfire in the 1st at eagle farm, but it's odds on ($1.95)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Randwick R7 H6 Akari good place value, I've had 5x15
Rothfire in the 1st at eagle farm, but it's odds on ($1.95)
I like your thinking with Akari. Libertini will have its work cut out with that barrier draw, so well worth a throw at the stumps at something else with the value on offer.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Flemington R3 #15 River Night @ $7.00
Flemington R6 #10 Montenegro Man @ $4.00

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For today’s UFC bets. Remember gamble responsibly.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The racing shark on Facebook which only do roughies had great tips yesterday 2 out 7 tips all paying over $25 and combined over 500 to 1.