Bulldogs Nine's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NAHHHHH! NAHHHHHH!! Get rid of this thread.... Close it... Pleaseeeeee… Its just a bitch, whinge, talk shit and abuse fest thread.
It's ok, I reply banned the guy the provides very little in terms of constructive criticisms and behaves like a 5 year old.

Nothing wrong with discussing your concerns for our team in 2020.. just don't be a child about things

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's ok, I reply banned the guy the provides very little in terms of constructive criticisms and behaves like a 5 year old.

Nothing wrong with discussing your concerns for our team in 2020.. just don't be a child about things
I agree but its already happening everywhere... this is just a dead set platform for it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly, I'm not your bro.
Secondly, you've already contradicted yourself by calling for the coaches head and then saying the Sharks scored off two forward passes and an illegal kick.
Mediocrity is you and your posts.
#AlzzBulldogOut
His not a smart man Jenny.....

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree but its already happening everywhere... this is just a dead set platform for it.
You are correct unfortunately..

But some of us come here for intelligent conversation with other supporters.. and it's clear others come here to try and stop that..
We try and do our best to keep conversations flowing.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think you can read much into it, the fact the NRL is offering any team that wins the 9's and premiership in the same year a million dollars shows even they don't think teams are taking it seriously.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think all the 9s proved is we'd be stuffed if we only played with 9 and one was Andrew Ryan, and half of the rest were fringe first grade players

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like excuses tbh ,the moment we are ok with losing 25/4 you may as well give up,i know its only the 9s but its copy and paste from last year with pays selections
I understand that players deserve the chance to show their wares but after yesterdays win we had a chance to go deep into the finals and really cement the confidence of our team and fan base going forward, so If it isn't broken don't fix it. Today's team was a Pay special.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our coach is a piss take, he’ll be gone by round 10, I’m predicting
Maybe you should make a thread about how Pay picked a better team and had more success at the nines than Hasler

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand that players deserve the chance to show their wares but after yesterdays win we had a chance to go deep into the finals and really cement the confidence of our team and fan base going forward, so If it isn't broken don't fix it. Today's team was a Pay special.
Totally agree

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the phrase that I keep hearing on here. These players have a job just like anyone else, their role is to represent this club the best way possible. I don’t know about you but when I tune in to watch this club in any format, I want to see a team that is entertaining, committed and playing 100% at all times, not half assed from players and coaches, because it’s a nothing tournament. Every time you put on the jersey, it’s an opportunity for the supporters to tune in and support. It would be awesome to see a lot of our young guys to come in and seize the opportunity to star and give the club some hope, so this kind of tournament would be perfect for that. This club needs to stop thinking like a small club with a loser mentality.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We actually showed some pretty good glimpses in attack, showing what we cloud have/be this year, the first try against the Sharks was awesome, yesterday we tried hard, today didn’t take it seriously..!! I’m not going to even read into it... if they come out round one an do what they did playing the Sharks, then I will be a little concerned.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We actually showed some pretty good glimpses in attack, showing what we cloud have/be this year, the first try against the Sharks was awesome, yesterday we tried hard, today didn’t take it seriously..!! I’m not going to even read into it... if they come out round one an do what they did playing the Sharks, then I will be a little concerned.
Bobcat won’t be playing Round 1 Scoobs, I wouldn’t get too worried at this point :-).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get they should yet hard an play their best in any format.. but the fact is they didn’t and they don’t care. Unfortunate but it’s how it is am it sucks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bobcat won’t be playing Round 1 Scoobs, I wouldn’t get too worried at this point :-).
lol. I’m not worried about it. I have faith dinkum, sloppy performance today is all.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Our team is very similar to last yr. Unless some of our players massively improve or we discover some new talent, therel be no finals footy.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Imagine if Titans get their shit together...

Status
Not open for further replies.