Bulldogs Nine's

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure why it requires clarification but the changes today weren’t a tactical manoeuvre. The remainder of the squad who didn’t have a run yesterday, got a run today. Simple as that.

It’s the 9’s mate, it’s not that serious.
#LoserMentality

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure why it requires clarification but the changes today weren’t a tactical manoeuvre. The remainder of the squad who didn’t have a run yesterday, got a run today. Simple as that.

Yeh it was a tactical move to bring on a 41 year old Ryan lolol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on fellas get behind the Dogs and go out and buy a 9’s jersey we won a game this year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sick of the Bulldogs taking the piss every time this comp rolls around. Always fielding 3rd string teams or worse, 9/10 games out enthused and out gameplanned.

Some will say it's only the 9s but where is the pride in the Jersey.
We have always struggled to get more then 10 points in a 9s game and it's just embarrassing.
No pride and it's a shit bonds top, I mean jersey lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sounds like excuses tbh ,the moment we are ok with losing 25/4 you may as well give up,i know its only the 9s but its copy and paste from last year with pays selections

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We never had Tolman in the 9’s wait til he unleashes

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like excuses tbh ,the moment we are ok with losing 25/4 you may as well give up,i know its only the 9s but its copy and paste from last year with pays selections
I would agree if it was a regular 13v13 match, but the fact is that it’s a 9v9 game with no stakes, and an opportunity for the younger players, some not in the top 30, to impress and have fun.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bro your the one that constantly makes excuses for our mediocrity lol
Firstly, I'm not your bro.
Secondly, you've already contradicted yourself by calling for the coaches head and then saying the Sharks scored off two forward passes and an illegal kick.
Mediocrity is you and your posts.
#AlzzBulldogOut

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Anybody who expected the same team to be rolled out obviously has not watched any Nines tournaments before... imagine predicting the season based on the Nines.. we would have Roosters, Storm, Raiders and the likes in the bottom 8

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly, I'm not your bro.
Secondly, you've already contradicted yourself by calling for the coaches head and then saying the Sharks scored off two forward passes and an illegal kick.
#AlzzBulldogOut
BRO

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NAHHHHH! NAHHHHHH!! Get rid of this thread.... Close it... Pleaseeeeee… Its just a bitch, whinge, talk shit and abuse fest thread.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is every possibility that pay sabotaged that second game by making those changes..

Our depth isn't great so why risk making it even shallower...

I'm not saying I agree with this mentality, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was the rationale behind it..

Status
Not open for further replies.