Official 9’s Game Thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
fuck there are some boneheads on TK.. why would you risk the same guys when we saw at least two injuries to first grade players last night.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reimis goes well in the centres then I say throw Averillo on the wing with Meaney... Sadly I don't think this kid will ever become a footballer.
I’d like to see Harper before Averillo in first grade. Maybe I’m being harsh but these two seem to be better all round footballers without such glaring obvious deficiencies

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger and Averillo stepped up imo. For his limited opportunities Jake was always around the ball when something was happening forced an error and nearly got a strip off.
Agree about Averillo, would of been interesting to see Wakeham run the show without Cogger on the field. To me Cogger is just a better version of Frawley

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it’s only a short game but This was an opportunity for young guys to impress, IMO no one took the opportunity
Averillo and BBO didn't do any harm to themselves... Definitely got involved as much as possible.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuck there are some boneheads on TK.. why would you risk the same guys when we saw at least two injuries to first grade players last night.
I'd rather we get injuries if it means bringing and playing a better team (obviously don't play injury prone players). I understand it tho but when you bring on Ryan to play in the middle for half the game it's a piss take and there is no way around it.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d like to see Harper before Averillo in first grade. Maybe I’m being harsh but these two seem to be better all round footballers without such glaring obvious deficiencies
Might see both of them...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree about Averillo, would of been interesting to see Wakeham run the show without Cogger on the field. To me Cogger is just a better version of Frawley
A way better version of Frawley... Frawley on takes the line on with the intent to dummy, Cogger plays for his outside men more than any half we have

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone feel like the refs helped Parra go through to the finals. Forward pass unpunished from Fergo and the shit penalty for tackled in the air while Dragons were defending their line.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone feel like the refs helped Parra go through to the finals. Forward pass unpunished from Fergo and the shit penalty for tackled in the air while Dragons were defending their line.
Sharks scored two tries off forward passes and an illegal kick off from Johnson

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might see both of them...
All depends on the trials with 13 on 13.

If Reimis shits himself in the centres Harper will most likely go in and Smith back onto wing.

If Reimis goes well in the centres im hoping Averillo goes on the wing because Okunbor cant do NRL.

If Holland is even considered its time belmore burns down.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
50% win rate ....... if we can carry that into season 2020 we’ll make the eight

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was he not tackled in the air? Ferguson pass flat or almost flat and they're always going to miss some.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Okunbors not gonna step up in nines like all the other young guns, he's not gonna do shit in FG. I was really hoping he'd run over someone.
He was very underwhelming though let’s see how he goes in the trials

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So did we only score 3 tries in 2 nines games?

I noticed even with the game yesterday we didn’t really play any attacking football, it was mostly one out stuff. It’s the perfect opportunity to throw it around ffs.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one helped them more than we did, at least their taking it seriously.