Official 9’s Game Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep, you don't play an old guy if you're serious about competing to win the substantial prize money.
Fuck the prize money. It's just about being competitive and how well we do.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How'd Stimson go?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know it’s only a short game but This was an opportunity for young guys to impress, IMO no one took the opportunity
Cogger and Averillo stepped up imo. For his limited opportunities Jake was always around the ball when something was happening forced an error and nearly got a strip off.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So yesterday they continued on the attitude from the end of last year

Today...welcome back Rd1 2019
I think your expecting a bit too much attitude from a 3rd string side...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s so bad. Honestly don’t know what he offers that we can’t get from Mata’afa? No point being a big boy if you don’t actually use that frame to your advantage
Got to go back into 2ndrow (if any hope of being a fg player). Get some hard tackling and non stop effort into him to help his concentration and simplify his game till, hopefully, he kicks on.

We can't afford to be experimenting with rookie, half baked players.

It lets down the whole team.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s so bad. Honestly don’t know what he offers that we can’t get from Mata’afa? No point being a big boy if you don’t actually use that frame to your advantage
If Reimis goes well in the centres then I say throw Averillo on the wing with Meaney... Sadly I don't think this kid will ever become a footballer.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Settle down yesterday’s win means little in the scheme of things and today’s loss means little aswell. Cronulla got lucky or executed better when they got the ball back off kick offs three times in a row. Bounce of the ball is huge in Nines because you get no time to recover from it.
exactly right..
It's momentum game and cronulla got a shit tonne of it in that game..

Lol @ people judging players and our upcoming season on a couple of 9's games..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Okunbors not gonna step up in nines like all the other young guns, he's not gonna do shit in FG. I was really hoping he'd run over someone.