Official 9’s Game Thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like faq he did, he is worse than shit worse than last year, all of the off season to learn how to tackle and nada.
He is even slower than last year but most of all is a cat has no heart
Haha wake up man see Cleary just get palmed off by Mata'utia and miss the tackle ... Cogger was palmed by Sivo and still wrapped him up. As for the try by Salmon it's nines lol there's space and Cogger was working from marker after making the previous tackle so they weren't numbered up in the line as he wrongly became his man due to the disorganised line... The effort is clearly there.
I recorded it on Foxtel 502, watched it live, once more last night and another his morning. When I watch it live I'm too busy following the ball to see what else is happening. Rewatching it and deliberately not following the ball results in me seeing the things that players do to get themselves into position, offence or defence, for the nest play. Or watching the organisers (eg; Cogger) moving the other players around to where they want them, structure and spacing. Just watching the game live I didn't realise how good our kicking game was, on rewatching it really stood out. I especially liked the long kick that turned Ferguson around and let Meaney show his speed, took a lot of gas out of Ferguson, I don't know whether that was the objective but it paid off.

Go Dogs
That's because the boy is a genuine half and will only get better

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been some changes for the game against the Sharks. Bobcat is in! Bizarre that there’s no CHN or Meaney.

Andrew Ryan, Jayden Okunbor, Kerrod Holland, Morgan Harper, Jack Cogger, Jake Averillo, Brandon Wakeham, Dean Britt, Ben Marschke, Joe Stimson, Kayne Kalache, Isaiah Tass, Toa Mata'afa, Bailey Biondi-Odo.
Interesting selections indeed... I can see us missing the playoffs without CHN out there. Hope Britt and Stimson lay the platform

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting selections indeed... I can see us missing the playoffs without CHN out there. Hope Britt and Stimson lay the platform
No Ogden either he was attracting a lot of defenders against the Eels. I liked yesterday’s line up more but don’t mind seeing some different players get a run.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Ogden either he was attracting a lot of defenders against the Eels. I liked yesterday’s line up more but don’t mind seeing some different players get a run.
Yeah dosent make sense when we have a good chance to progress, whats doing

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the players may be rested in anticipation of making the finals... You need to rotate in these types of tournaments.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just turned my Kayo back on for the season, to watch the next dogs 9s match. Some footy finally, even if its just 9s.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah dosent make sense when we have a good chance to progress, whats doing
Probably addressed the players and asked the newly added players to play to the standard set yesterday... Could be a number of things hope we can hold on and get through, fuck Johnson Wade Graham makes me nervous

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Averillo gets off the wing if they have made some changes.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Old boy bobcat , let’s make it two from two boys..!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Going to be tough to win this one. Let's go Doggies

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And that is one reason why Cogger will be in the halves round 1. Beautiful kicking game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn Beautiful kick and Chase..

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Love how hard he went at the ball then, great confidence

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes Cogger great vision champ

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a beautiful try.!!!!!!!

Fuck we look good, more an more we play better we get.. this year will be a good one, I’m convinced already.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol holland just standing there like a stunned mullet... wtf you doin son