Elliott the strongest at the Dogs (according to Lewis)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would keep all of them but if I had to get rid of someone out of that bunch it'd be RFM no contest. Stimson needs to show me something before I put him over Elliott and I don't think the difference between Elliott and CHN is as big as you say/think. Obviously keep Jackson over him. We have bigger issues than our second row and lock positions (it's literally our strength and best part of our team).
"And I don't think the difference between Elliott and CHN is as big as you say/think."

You lost me there. Couldn't possibly keep discussing it with you :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
"And I don't think the difference between Elliott and CHN is as big as you say/think."

You lost me there. Couldn't possibly keep discussing it with you :grinning:
Why was CHN in and out of the squad last year and Elliott wasn't? You're not only disagreeing with me but you're disagreeing with our coach. I'd probably edge CHN is better than Elliott but it's 60/40 at best. Why isn't CHN coping the same amount of shit that Elliott is? I just don't see it sorry.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it A "cognitive bias" or B "expectation bias" or C "confirmation bias"? Are they expecting and therefore only looking for things that confirm their predetermined opinion? Or are they simply interpreting things in a way that confirms their bias? Or are they selectively remembering only those things that support their bias? Whilst ignoring anything that doesn't?

My choice is option D, all of the above.

Go Dogs
Funny, when I read A, B, C i thought "all of the above" straight away.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not really surprised to see Elliott up there in the gym but put our middles up against a set defensive line and I'm sure it will tell a different story of who's actually the strongest.