The "R U OK ?" Thread

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Christians our there?
I just watched “The Shack”
Netflix film. Interesting take on forgiveness and coping with loss.

I had my police interview today for my cousins death. Brought a lot of emotion back.
Needing to forgive myself for not stopping him and need to keep moving forward and learning from my pain.

Hope you all well put there.
I'm a Christian, feel free to shoot any questions.

I understand (of sorts) the pain your going through, I had my brother in-law drown right next to me in a creek 10 years ago.

Then recently had someone use my bdouble as a suicide tool.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD and am now in and out of mental health hospitals like a yoyo.

I've considered suicide myself on many occasions... But knowing I have a purpose helps.

Self forgiveness is so important, but also looking form another person's perspective is important to... If you saw someone going through what you're going through what would your advice be, would you tell them they had nothing to be guilty of? Would you tell them it wasn't their fault?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm fine bit of a laugh, today working sweating in this humidity took shirt off burnt as fuck ,the heat of my back feels like a small inferno , with the constant sweat ball chaf really bad ,while walking around like a raped cowboy due to the chaf I've slipped a disk in my back.
I be in moderate pain but having a laugh still

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm fine bit of a laugh, today working sweating in this humidity took shirt off burnt as fuck ,the heat of my back feels like a small inferno , with the constant sweat ball chaf really bad ,while walking around like a raped cowboy due to the chaf I've slipped a disk in my back.
I be in moderate pain but having a laugh still
My man put talcum powder on it.. At first it feels hot..but it takes the heat out of it.. Worked for me.. And I’m more white than the White Cliffs of Dover!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My man put talcum powder on it.. At first it feels hot..but it takes the heat out of it.. Worked for me.. And I’m more white than the White Cliffs of Dover!
Lol I sent the Mrs to the shop don't worry I'm a talca from way back

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tell you my idea of paradise atm would be an empty house 4 valuim with a scotch nuded up in front of the aircon set at 16 degs with a crack and sack full of talc

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tell you my idea of paradise atm would be an empty house 4 valuim with a scotch nuded up in front of the aircon set at 16 degs with a crack and sack full of talc
Southy you should do advertising for Johnson and Johnson’s.. that image would go well on a billboard..lol..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They reckon it gives lung cancer.. Yeah the little fibres in it..
25 years of heavy smoking, inhaling asbestos, dust and shit.
A bit of talc on the sack doesn't worry me a great deal I've got a past life of sins hunting for my bodies destruction before a smidge of talc :grimacing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
25 years of heavy smoking, inhaling asbestos, dust and shit.
A bit of talc on the sack doesn't worry me a great deal I've got a past life of sins hunting for my bodies destruction before a smidge of talc :grimacing:
Fair enough Southy..:D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The simple things in life walked passed a pub yesterday had 25 minutes to kill grabbed a beer threw a $20 In pokie 10 minutes had the **** up around $450 collect profit is profit .
Shouted lunch today for the boys 4kgs of local school prawns sweeter than Miranda kerrrs pussy 2 dozen oysters a carton of Jack Daniels and a few japanese beers for me over looking the water . Fucking paradise

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The simple things in life walked passed a pub yesterday had 25 minutes to kill grabbed a beer threw a $20 In pokie 10 minutes had the **** up around $450 collect profit is profit .
Shouted lunch today for the boys 4kgs of local school prawns sweeter than Miranda kerrrs pussy 2 dozen oysters a carton of Jack Daniels and a few japanese beers for me over looking the water . Fucking paradise
Beautiful..love it!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Last 2 days I've been waking up with chest pains.

I don't want to sleep tonight if I'm going to keep going through that torment.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

It could be nothing or it could be very serious. You need to see a doctor asap.

An old workmate of mine had a heart attack at work once. It was fucking surreal. He was lucky so many people were around to help him and he ended up having things put into his arteries before his wife even got to the hospital. He ignored chest pain for weeks, thinking it was just him being old and unfit. Do not ignore chest pain.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It could be nothing or it could be very serious. You need to see a doctor asap.

An old workmate of mine had a heart attack at work once. It was fucking surreal. He was lucky so many people were around to help him and he ended up having things put into his arteries before his wife even got to the hospital. He ignored chest pain for weeks, thinking it was just him being old and unfit. Do not ignore chest pain.
I woke up at 2am in agony.
I woke up yesterday in pain similar and thought if I just lay down and rest it would make the pain go away?

Eventually both times it went away but this morning was like torture.

I've arranged to have tomorrow off work to see the doctor.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck man, they will be able to ascertain if it is a heart problem or not. It may not be, there is plenty of other shit going on in that area. I have had crazy sternum pain before which I thought was heart related. But always get it checked.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score

GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing you are afraid to go to sleep is a very bad indicator - surprisingly YOU instinctively know when something is wrong with your body and health.
I spent half of January in hospital after "not too bad" chest pains turned into a fucking massive heart attack requiring surgical repair.
Do not fuck around with chest pain of any kind - yes some of it can come from spinal misalignment but mate I need people like you to stick around so I can gloat about the Eels flogging everyone.
Seriously mate - get it checked out NOW!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I woke up yesterday in pain similar and thought if I just lay down and rest it would make the pain go away?

Good check..I hope all ok,,

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mate you are not listening - you need to get your arse to a hospital NOW!
Do you really think if this is your heart it is going to wait for you to be ready to do something about this?
FFS man this could be your life your are fucking around with.
I didn't even know I was actually having a heart attack when it happened and bloody lucky to be on here talking to you.
If I hear you died because of this I am going to climb through cyberspace and fucking kill you.