Official CPE extend sponsorship with Bulldogs for further two years

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CPE's partnership with the Bulldogs will move into its 10th season with the news that the Commercial Electrical Contractors have extended their back of shorts sponsorship of the club by a further two years.

CPE is one of the country's most respected Electrical Contractors and have been responsible for delivering some of Sydney's most prestigeous high rise projects.

The company also has two long time Bulldogs Members in Directors Charlie Assaf and Patrick Zoghbi who have been fantastic supporters of the club.

CPE Australia-Managing Director, Charlie Assaf was delighted to be able to extend the sponsorship into a 10th season:

"We are pleased to be able to support the club for our 10th season and are looking forward to being part of what lies ahead."

Our company aligns closely with the Bulldogs values and we feel as though there is a strong connection between both parties.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was equally pleased to have CPE back on board:

"Having a strong and successful Australian company like CPE on board as a sponsor is fantastic news for the club. Charlie and Patrick are lifetime Bulldogs fans and have supported us through thick and thin. CPE’s commitment for the next two seasons helps us significantly as we look to build for the future."

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...nsorship-with-bulldogs-for-further-two-years/

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the acquisition of Thommo and a warchest for recruitment in 2021, We should have sponsors lining up, right?
Or will 2020 results play a role?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the acquisition of Thommo and a warchest for recruitment in 2021, We should have sponsors lining up, right?
We don't really need that many lining up we only need to fill the 2 spots on the jersey. The rest of the kit is locked down for a while.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
its something and every bit helps - but i'd imagine peanuts compared to be main jersey sponsorship.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite what many think, sponsorships are hard to get, whether you're running a charity event, or a major sporting club. Sometime you get lucky, but normally its weeks, if not months of schmoozing and negotiating.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer TLG - Terry Lamb Group for electricians..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We don't really need that many lining up we only need to fill the 2 spots on the jersey. The rest of the kit is locked down for a while.
Again, I think the club are waiting for the right sponsor rather than rushing things. As you said, we've got most lined up already which is great. I'd hope to see something done within the next 4 weeks though?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Ado Carr and major sponsor announced in the same week ;)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Things seem to be falling into place very nicely... have our first good signing aka Thompson, we may get the FOX and the rest will follow.!! Won’t be long until the major sponsor you would think.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well business wise we are in a great position now as their logo will get attention in the UK because of Thompson.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cool. Great news.

Isn't this were Wicked: The Music... err... I mean... Wicked Sister had their advertisement?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. Great news.

Isn't this were Wicked: The Music... err... I mean... Wicked Sister had their advertisement?
They were front of shorts.
Replaced by Waterview.
Hitachi + CPE are now back of shorts.