Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopoate is a good fullback though. Hopoate's problem has always only been speed.
That's like saying "boy I an run in the 100m sprint, my only problem is I have a beer gut and have a small issue with speed". Speed is huge as a fullback, probably more important than positioning

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn’t sure if there was a gun junior I didn’t know about. Not really up to scratch with U20’s anymore
No no solely talking about the man that can't do wrong by coach.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury prone, otherwise would be a reasonable option,and he wouldn't cost to much,the last thing we need is another Kieran foran,I'm happy for the club to give some of our young guys a chance

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Injury prone, otherwise would be a reasonable option,and he wouldn't cost to much,the last thing we need is another Kieran foran,I'm happy for the club to give some of our young guys a chance
See this is a good reply, not like some other dropkicks

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh but hes injury prone and average. this wouldn't be a good signing for us as we already have some wingers
theres another thread for these suggestions, but i think they leave his ones up for the lols

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh but hes injury prone and average. this wouldn't be a good signing for us as we already have some wingers
theres another thread for these suggestions, but i think they leave his ones up for the lols
The first part of your comment is valid
"yeh but hes injury prone and average. this wouldn't be a good signing for us as we already have some wingers"

But this bit is just crap and you know it..
"theres another thread for these suggestions, but i think they leave his ones up for the lols"

Attack the post mate and not the poster..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first part of your comment is valid
"yeh but hes injury prone and average. this wouldn't be a good signing for us as we already have some wingers"

But this bit is just crap and you know it..
"theres another thread for these suggestions, but i think they leave his ones up for the lols"

Attack the post mate and not the poster..
so theres not another thread for the purpose of recruitment suggestions?

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen D Wiedler (is that how u spell it)in the lift where I'm staying on the GC asked him any scoop on players coming to the dogs...nope none