Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's my life story isn't it. But congrats on not dropping a c bomb or personal insult in a reply for once. That's great progress.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that's my life story isn't it. But congrats on not dropping a c bomb or personal insult in a reply for once. That's great progress.
Same goes to you for not removing my post or banning me again.

I drop c bombs and insult people that insult me. Remember like you banned me for replying to a member that called me a dumb ****? You know, the post you used to ban me in which i quoted the member starting the insults, yet your obvious bias showed by not banning the instigator. Lucky the decent mods and admin fixed your bias.

PS I see your lap dog rated your post the best post. You must be a top handler. Kudos.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite what you want to sprout, I don't ban people for no reason. In fact, any ban is a collective decision.

It isn't hard to not break rules and never get banned.

And for you to apparently think it's ok for someone to physically threaten people (yes people, not just me) on an internet forum, is quite disappointing.

187 is no pet of mine either. He causes me headaches as well but unlike some others, he is making a conscious effort to not break rules as he doesn't want to get banned.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blah blah blah yes boss, whatever helps you sleep at night mate. Yeah you only ban people who supported Mr I in the past. IE banning me for reacting to Certified G while not banning him.

PS don't you fucking date try to twist my words around. Cut your bullshit, where did I say it's ok to threaten people you imbecile? Talk about shit talking, further proof Why you won't be attending.

Quit while you're way behind champ.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blah blah blah yes boss, whatever helps you sleep at night mate. Yeah you only ban people who supported Mr I in the past. IE banning me for reacting to Certified G while not banning him.

PS don't you fucking date try to twist my words around. Cut your bullshit, where did I say it's ok to threaten people you imbecile? Talk about shit talking, further proof Why you won't be attending.

When this BBQ gets set up the mods are welcome but they all must wear a dunce hat and sit at an infants plastic table and chairs to eat their food!
Otherwise they're not welcome.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When this BBQ gets set up the mods are welcome but they all must wear a dunce hat and sit at an infants plastic table and chairs to eat their food!
Lol the vast majority are awesome, just a few power hungry halfwits that over-moderate and act like forum gods since they have no power in real life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the vast majority are awesome, just a few power hungry halfwits that over-moderate and act like forum gods since they have no power in real life.
Yeah beta male bs.
I bet they always listen to their wives when they tell them what to do too?

WEAK!
That weak beta male "happy wife,happy life" phrase has spread around the world!

Lets just say we are viewed as a joke to other nations for that mentality!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just make sure the chair can hold 100kg I ain't exactly the fit and young man I used to be

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just make sure the chair can hold 100kg I ain't exactly the fit and young man I used to be
You can always sit on the ground if the chairs are no good?
If you don't complain I'll give you a pack of crayons and a bit of playdoe!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Nonsense.

Firstly u can't get banned here on 1 mods say so. All decisions are a team vote. Who sends the pm to tell u is irrelevant. And certified g was banned as well for his part.

If nobody got into calling each other fkn ***** and the like, bans would be rare. If u don't go there u can't be banned. Also if it turns out that ppl getting bans are friends of Mr I, it's still because of what they post and a coincidence only.

We would love it if nobody abused anyone and we banned nobody ever. Nobody ever got a ban for doing nothing

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I won't be attending the bbq
Way to volatile.

I can see it ending up on the evening news.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
People seem to think we sit here trying hard to find reasons to ban ppl, and have a party when we do. What you dont understand is the reality of it. Reality is we do not want to ban anybody. We want more members at the kennel, not less. If we ban everyone, thats not good for the kennel.

If we ban nobody, and just let people take pieces out of each other, we also lose members (or ppl just dont log in), the people who are scared off by the bs and fighting, who dont want to deal with that.

We get complaints if we ban people. We get as many complaints if we ban nobody and let shit slide. We walk a fine line, and we can never keep everyone happy at the same time. You think the job (which is voluntary btw) is some power trip and all fun and games? Its actually a pain in the ass at times, and not easy most of the time.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I won't be attending the bbq
Way to volatile.

I can see it ending up on the evening news.
I didnt think the bbq was actually a real thing. Thought it was more Boxer trying to get people together so he can fight everyone lol. He has threatened to do so to us on a number of occassions and recently. Most violent person we have ever had on the kennel. People dont see the shit that we get directly, that isnt publicly visible. We get threats, abuse, accusations all the time. We have ourselves and our families threatened. Some pretty heavy shit at times too, to the point we have to consider contacting police at times.

The job isnt worth it for "the power". What we deal with doesnt make it worth that. I do it because i love the bulldogs and talking about them, and this is the only place worth doing it. Not because i get my validation coming here. I want the place to survive so i have somewhere to be a bulldogs tragic.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah because dismissing my comment about being threatened by saying you don't want my life story clearly means you condemn the action. No matter how much you dislike someone, dismissing shit like that is a terrible trait. I would never attack you for your medical problems for example, because even though we do not get along I do not wish you ill will.

At the end of the day assassin, the only reason we clash is because of how you behave here. If you did not fly into a rage at the drop of a hat, there would be 0 issue. You also need to understand that a lot of discussion happened before your last ban, it wasn't like I saw something and banned you. So your anger being centered at me is totally misguided. If it makes you feel better, the next time you do something ban worthy I will let another mod pull the trigger.

All us mods are trying to do is create an environment where people do not abuse each other, I dunno how many times we need to say it but if everyone avoids doing that, there will be basically no bans, people will be happier, we will get more members and the whole site will thrive as a result. We have little choice but to ban people who do not follow these rules as Dognacious has explained above.

edit: I did not realise another mod already closed this. I see why though, and I suggest if you guys want to organise a BBQ please create another thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.