Official Bulldogs Football Board Election Update

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you guys actually give a flying fuck who is running the club?

I really don't give a rat's who it is as long as they do it properly.
I honesty don’t mind who is in charge, as long as they aren’t fucking up the club for years to come like Dib and co did

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don’t forget about the death warrant they brought upon themselves when they passed on Curtis Scott
Fibs again Horse.

Can't help yourself twisting posts lol. If you're goung to paraphase have some accuracy at least.

Death warrant was if they got Leilua rather than Scott.

In the event, they've had a well earnt stay of execution :grinning:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fibs again Horse.

Can't help yourself twisting posts lol. If you're goung to paraphase have some accuracy at least.

Death warrant was if they got Leilua rather than Scott.

In the event, they've had a well earnt stay of execution :grinning:
Hopefully this signing will put you somewhat at ease Wendy.

The first of many champagne moments ahead of us. Here’s to Season 2020 and beyond! Cheers mate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully this signing will put you somewhat at ease Wendy.

The first of many champagne moments ahead of us. Here’s to Season 2020 and beyond! Cheers mate.
Bubbly moment at present.

No more beer.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown paper bags? Lol
If you are suggesting we buy every producer of brown paper bags and deny him from his hobby of filling them for Easts, it just might work. It seems to be his favorite hobby, so if we were the only people that could supply them it would be like controlling the drug supply to an ice addict to buy their loyalty. Great thinking Assassin.

As far as this election goes, I think it speaks a lot to the faith that people are currently giving this board that (a) This thread is only at two pages when it was hotly discussed topic in the lead up to the election when the previous board were punted, and (b) Those running in opposition have pulled their names out of the running. None of us can see the future regarding the rebuild, but if our juniors start showing enough quality to progress in numbers and our roster keeps getting selected positions filled with quality like DWZ, CHN, Thompson, Napa etc. this board should be here for a while to come. The team developed a great mentality at the end of the last season and hopefully that translates to a strong start this year and overall, a year where we as fans can start to regain some hope that a new era of being among the elite teams is on it's way. That can only happen if the front office is getting things right.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just realised i went to school with Adrian Turner and we were good mates back then. Wow. Havnt seen him since we left school... there ya go..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just realised i went to school with Adrian Turner and we were good mates back then. Wow. Havnt seen him since we left school... there ya go..
Will know your source now ;)

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to reconnect and then throw the Kennel a bone ... wink wink ..