Is my neighbour training to fight me?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive seen rocky 3 so I understand about the eye of the tiger

it sounds like he has the eye of the tiger and you are civilised like rocky, this is a bad situation for you

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

it sounds like he has the eye of the tiger and you are civilised like rocky, this is a bad situation for you
His neighbour is Clubber Lang? I pity the fool...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he’s on the treadmill maybe he’s training to run away from you..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Guess which one's Boosty...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess which one's Boosty...
Lol ..reminded me of this in Rocky II.. I love Rock’s Line..I is feel like a Kentucky fried idiot!!! Bahahaha

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're obviously intimidated by him and now feel threatened. You should consider a preemptive strike against the source of your fear, the Treadmill. Cut the power cord, de-rail the tread, hell you could even push it onto it's side, but you must take it out or it'll keep you awake at night.

If all that fails you could simply wait till your other ball drops.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're obviously intimidated by him and now feel threatened. You should consider a preemptive strike against the source of your fear, the Treadmill. Cut the power cord, de-rail the tread, hell you could even push it onto it's side, but you must take it out or it'll keep you awake at night.

If all that fails you could simply wait till your other ball drops.
Pee on him to show dominance?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Odds from dumb-bet have the neighbour at 69c odds to win the right, guaranteed win

Also: "200 kG bEnCh PrEsS" lmao

Reactions: UNO

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've had to square up my neighbour on a number of occassions, ie he don't maintain his lawn, noisy night sprinklers , planting flowers right on the boundary, his dog shitting on my lawn..

But I've noticed of late he's been out the back of his house training on his treadmill, doing boxing movements as he runs lol.. my house is a double storey which towers over his house so I can see what he's upto.

He's a bit older than me and not much to contend with. I think it would be foolish to raise his fists with me as there as only one possible outcome.

Does he think he might have a shot at the title? He might bait me with his dog loose on my lawn, then when I kick it up the arse , he comes round throws his Bunnings hat on the ground and tests his windmill style strikes out?

I think the reality would be, I'd chuckle at him tiger up at me, puff out his chest lol, then I'd use my 25 years of training and 200kg bench press to give him a hammer fist to the top of the head to rattle his bones. (whilst checking my letterbox for mail).. it would be lights out.

My advice to him, train if you want , but know it's fruitless if he thinks he's gonna assert his big frame on me. :grinning:
I’d be very careful if you’re Arab and he’s some sort of Caucasian.
The reality is Arabs are big time bluffers.

Aussies (especially 1st gen) are not afraid of the bluffing Arab outburst.

Even when an Arab is having a pointless outburst like a woman I still smile and keep my head held up high!
It’s even funnier when the outburst comes after you honk your horn when they’re double parked on the road!

why the fuck do Arabs think they can double park and block roads?
Guys it’s not cool being 45 and blocking the road like it’s 1994 and you just got your P’s!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does he own or rent
He owns but there is a funny story behind his purchase. We both bought and moved in within 4 months of each other, I came first..

I bought my house for a very sharp price, it's almost double the size of his house , block bigger and higher. I have a pool, he doesn't etc etc etc..

Anyhow he paid almost what I paid for his, he paid absolute top dollar, he's a sucker of all suckers.. even the real estate left brochures in everyone's letterbox boasting about the price they achieved for that house "sell with us" etc.. they basically also advertised he's a sucker. So you can understand he's still sore about that.

But he can't dream of ever beating me in a fight, no matter his training.