Luke Thompson highlights

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man, if we could get Walmsley as well. That guy looks like he could smash *****!!
St Helens got pumped 19-0 this morning. Walmsley wasn't playing and St Helens struggled. The bloke is definitely underrated.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
St Helens got pumped 19-0 this morning. Walmsley wasn't playing and St Helens struggled. The bloke is definitely underrated.
How so? He is one of the first picked for England.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Late withdrawal. Got injured in the warm up.
It’s an awesome front row Walmsley and Thommo would rival the roosters JWH and Taukeiaho in my opinion.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Learn to hold the ball? We had the best completion rate in the nrl..
Stats without context mean nothing. We may have held the ball when we were going nowhere, but there were times in the early part of the season where breaks were made, and the ball was lost, or thrown behind an unmarked supporting player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How so? He is one of the first picked for England.
Underrated in the sense you don't hear about 10 teams chasing his signature and being called the best prop in the world... I have watched Walmsley play without Thommo and he still carries the team whilst Thommo hardly did anything without Walmsley yesterday.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warrington were definitely up for that game, unlucky for Walmsely, but I’m not sure he would’ve turned it around

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Underrated in the sense you don't hear about 10 teams chasing his signature and being called the best prop in the world... I have watched Walmsley play without Thommo and he still carries the team whilst Thommo hardly did anything without Walmsley yesterday.
Yeah fair call. I think it may be due to him pecking a bit late. He’s 30 soon and he only really established himself the last 2-3 seasons becoming an international. I certainly think if he were off contract now he’d get a bit of interest But I don’t think St Helens will lose their coach and starting international FR all
in the space of a year.