Which team do you hate most?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I hate rival fans moreso than the clubs themselves. If only I was 6ft tall and built like a brick shithouse, I'd have given a few of them a nice slap and tickle across the old chops.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I only hate teams when we're against them. I'm a NRL fan as well as a Bulldogs fan (Bulldogs fan first) so I respect all teams and certain players from each. It's usually the successful ones like Roosters and Storm. My Dad goes for the Roosters so there is some banter back and fourth. I have something against Eels too I think that has something to do with when I was younger and my cousin supporting them. You come up against a team and you usually remember at least one bad memory and want to get it over them. That's how I am anyways.
Far too diplomatic...:-)

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just hate those boring sydney games they play on nine any combination of st george roosters tigers......boring

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bronco's for me followed by Rorter's then Hare's !!!!!!!!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me it has to be the Poofsters of Bondi followed by every other nrl team a close second. Long live the Doggies

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Storm are my most hated by a margin.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos.
Think there shit dont stink. Ch9 Brisbane news coverage. MMM Brisbane commentary. NRL to suit there agenda ( Thursday/Friday night games etc )
Just one example why I hate them - Remember 2 years ago I think, extra time Broncos v Tigers and ref basically gave the win in a typical WTF NRL refereeing decision.
Plain as day bias. That one decision can effect weather a team makes the 8 or not but yeah, NRL be like 'nothing to see here'. Broncos seem to do quite well in this debt.
Even there name is shit.
Wish Titans would some how rise from the ashes and give them something to worry about, Im drawn to underdogs.

Had a soft spot for the Jets when I was a kid, wish I still had that Jersey.

Now I have no interest in other clubs and watch little of any other games except Dogs just because I find league boring these days for the most part.

Really dont like Manly and Sharks for some reason.

Fuck em all. Up the Doggies!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be Parra and Saints
A pair of dirty teams back in the eighties along with their misfit supporters
I’m not joking
I still remember trouble at Belmore station on a Sunday afternoon

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to be Parra as a kid but now it's fucking Souths I just hate how the NRL seem to give them constant advantages. They always seem to get unfair piggyback penalties if you look at the stats since Crowe took over they have the best for & against penalty count out of all the teams.....cheats

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with a couple others in this thread, most hated teams changes over time. So here are mine:

80s - Manly, Parra, St George
90s - Parra, Manly, Broncos
00s - Chooks, Storm, Broncos
10s - Chooks, Souffs, Storm, Sharks
20s - Chooks & Souffs seem sure to stay on the list, Storm might drop off the list once Cam Smith finally retires

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos.

Here in Brisbane they are unavoidable.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rabbits, Storm and Roosters are my most hated.

Not far below that it's Broncos, Eels, Dragons, Sea Eagles, Sharks and Knights.

Tigers, I don't really dislike but I know too many supporters who are annoying.

Titans, Cowboys, Raiders, Warriors, Panthers don't bother me much.

Bulldogs, fucking love em!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths parra dragons roosters sharks can’t stand
Then manly,
Rest are moderate fuckwits

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All other teams..cant stand the media bias to storm..groncos..poohsters..qld.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lots of valid point raised here. No doubt Souths, Roosters, Melbourne and Brisbane are the favourite sons of the NRL both in the corridors of power and with the on field executioners. Growing up in the 1950's and 60's a lot of my hatred was directed at Saints when they won 11 premierships in a row. The Berries as we were known then did not beat them until 1967 and then again in the Preliminary Final to stop them qualifying for their 12th straight Grand Final. These days my biggest hope is to see the Roosters get NAILED for breaching the Salary Cap. However that will always be a dream whilever Politis is still breathing as he seems to have most of the NRL big shots in his pocket.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Brisbane and I hate the broncos they think there shit don’t stink. and just typically Queensland fuck wits When the broncos are robbed it’s a Greek tragedy when anyone else in the Comp it’s oh well it’s fair
And I think I like parra that little bit more to the point where I hate them not despise them for flogging them 58-0 cause let me tell you every bronco supporter was like there rotting the comp

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos
Roosters
Souths
Melbourne

In that order. The nrl bends over backwards to make sure these 4 clubs are always as successful as they can possibly be and it's an absolute disgrace