Which team do you hate most?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Growing up it was definitely Parra, especially after those 4 fuckers went to them during the Super League wars. Does that rivalry remain?

People talk about hating the Rorters. Well, tbh I hate EVERY fucking team apart from the Dogs but personally I hate Souths the most.

Hate how the media and NRL have drummed them up as some type of super club with super fans. Fuck off. Where were they when they nearly folded?

Fucking hate Souths. What about you lads?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It used to be the Dragons because a mate of mine would act like a complete fuckwit when they were good. Now? Roosters and Rabbits because of the media bukake over them lol.

Actually all three first equal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Same Steve - as a kid the main enemy was always the slimy Eels and because of that there’ll always be a bit of feeling but as they were a joke for so many years other rivalries began to take hold.

Manly too - and I used to say I support two teams - the Dogs and anyone who’s playing Manly. The Despot years (especially 2015 onwards when it was clear he was losing it) rekindled my dislike for the peninsula...

I started disliking Soufs when they were punted from the comp and suddenly 100k fairweather fans marched the streets to protest - most of whom were never in the empty stadiums when they were rubbish.

Chooks never really bothered me until I met a bloke one night at ANZ who claimed that he’d ‘never been out this way before’ and ‘I’m actually surprised, it’s not too bad’. That’s when I realised the soy latte brigade and I could never be friends.

And then there’s the 11 other teams who aren’t the Dogs...:-).

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate every side.But because i’am a Newcastle lad.I really hate the Knights but also equally hate the Rabbits.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Saints rivalry still exists especially if you grew up in the area. I hate Saints with a passion..

I used to hate the Eels but after being shit since 1986, i now have a soft spot for them.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks, Souths Manly and Newcastle.

The Sharks are the ultimate pretender club and their fans think they are some kind of super club since 2016. It’s going to be very satisfying watching this shit stain club slide back to where it belongs over the next few years.

Souths are similar to Sharks but the extra help they get from the NRL really irks me. They should have never been allowed back in the comp.

My hate for Newcastle and Manly is due to their fans. I have been to every NRL ground and never had a issue with anyone besides at these two clubs stadiums. Newcastle is just feral and Manly is flat out racist.

I have a soft spot for the Tigers due to a lot of my mates being fans and the fact that they are harmless on the field.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters, eels, souths.
Like every other reasonable bulldogs supporter.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a special dislike for Canberra - and, like any club I have an issue with, it's because of the attitude and behavior of their fans.
I will never forget or forgive the way they turned up at the game following our being stripped of all points when we were minor premiers in 2002. They had hundreds of metre long wooden spoons that they waved in our faces and chanted what cheats we were.
They had breached the salary cap by $100k when they won their first GF, and $100k was about the equivalent of our breach adjusting for inflation - but the NRL allowed them to keep the trophy and fined them instead. Yet, there they were- laughing in our faces and screaming "cheaters never prosper", waving those spoons for the cameras and having a great old time giving it to us. Hypocrites, and poor sports.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Growing up in the 80s passionately hated the beagles, eels and the dragqueens. Still hate them, but not quite as passionate.

Now? Fucking Souffs. thinking they were so much bigger than the game they didn’t even try to improve themselves, then whining at being kicked out, the march of the never-watch fans, winning the court case and prancing about with chips on their shoulders the size of Phar Lap ever since.

And the bell...that fucking bell. Hate anyone that plays for them. Except Roy. And maybe Cooky.

Hate the Rorters too. And the Peptides, the Mexicans, the Donks.

Don’t much like anyone else either.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe nobody hates Brisbane? The one team that has ALWAYS got a leg up by the ARL/NRL and the one team that has had it the EASIEST in regards to sponsorship, recruitment and retention. The Broncs are extremely arrogant and in my opinion are the modern day Roosters since they existed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks, Souths Manly and Newcastle.

The Sharks are the ultimate pretender club and their fans think they are some kind of super club since 2016. It’s going to be very satisfying watching this shit stain club slide back to where it belongs over the next few years.

Souths are similar to Sharks but the extra help they get from the NRL really irks me. They should have never been allowed back in the comp.

My hate for Newcastle and Manly is due to their fans. I have been to every NRL ground and never had a issue with anyone besides at these two clubs stadiums. Newcastle is just feral and Manly is flat out racist.

I have a soft spot for the Tigers due to a lot of my mates being fans and the fact that they are harmless on the field.
Bullwogs. Lol. Anything North of Belmore is just feral.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Storm, Broncos and Roosters.

All due the constant favouritism from the NRL and the ability to sweep anything under the mat and to sign anyone whenever they want.

I'm torn weather it's hatred or jealousy. Coz boy would I love our club to do things as easily as those.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grubby Melbourne. Stinking grubby Melbourne. Filthy stinking grubby Melbourne........ and any Wayne Bennett coached side!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant believe nobody hates Brisbane? The one team that has ALWAYS got a leg up by the ARL/NRL and the one team that has had it the EASIEST in regards to sponsorship, recruitment and retention. The Broncs are extremely arrogant and in my opinion are the modern day Roosters since they existed.
The Broncos have been pretty much irrelevant for the last 20 years. Success has a lot to do with the hate. Look at the Chooks in the 80s and early 90’s they were a basket case that no one cared about and now the hate comes out when they start winning.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate every side.But because i’am a Newcastle lad.I really hate the Knights but also equally hate the Rabbits.
We must be kindred spirits. I absolutely loathe both of those teams.. however for me it's Souths in front, by quite a long way as well. Scumbag team, scumbag supporters

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They certainly have given much joy with their capitulations in recent years