No Source Jack Bird

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jack Bird will be in the blue and white for the start of the season. Expect an announcement by the the end of next week. My brother's missos cousin is good mates with Jack Birds step sister. They're all pretty excited about him coming home. You heard it here first folks!
Top shelf inside info from your brother's missos cousin, well done, nice scoop.

Speaking of scoops, MY brother's missos cousin is in real estate, she has a rare opportunity going at the moment, a bridge. Not just any bridge, this one connects Sydney CBD to North Sydney without the need for a ferry, you can drive your own car between them! It also features an excellent view of Sydney harbour, including the Opera house. Apparently going real cheap, I can put you onto my brother's missos cousin if you are interested.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Speaking of scoops, MY brother's missos cousin is in real estate, she has a rare opportunity going at the moment, a bridge. Not just any bridge, this one connects Sydney CBD to North Sydney without the need for a ferry, you can drive your own car between them! It also features an excellent view of Sydney harbour, including the Opera house. Apparently going real cheap, I can put you onto my brother's missos cousin if you are interested.
That's so Stupid... Why would they want to sell the Mooney Mooney Bridge.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ain’t signing him simple obviously a gee up

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack Bird will be in the blue and white for the start of the season. Expect an announcement by the the end of next week. My brother's missos cousin is good mates with Jack Birds step sister. They're all pretty excited about him coming home. You heard it here first folks!
That's all we need,another injury prone,hack.as if foran is not enough,no thanks

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..... Its the end of the week... And we haven't heard anything... Sooooo................??!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your brothers missos good mates cousin is full of shit. Chinese whispers

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At work mi mates mate told his mates about mi other mate that know her mates mate who knows his other mates mate sisters dad! He then spoke to his grandmother who knows his father and said that his sister that worked with his father inlaw told him that his step sisters brother fucked his uncles blood mother who's a bulldogs supporter and that's why he started all this shit

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doggiesupporta69 where are you? Explain yourself

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
imagine having Foran, Dugan & Bird on the books at the same time...… how big was that medical supplies sponsorship deal again?
They would need to install traffic lights on the field so the swarm of medi-cabs don't run up each other's arse.
images (8).jpeg

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Sydney Harbour bridge has been bought and sold many time since it was built, and I guess it will continue to be bought and sold forever, but I'm not interested at this stage in that type of purchase.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on good authority from a very good sauce that Jack Bird is confirmed to be signed for this season with a regulation NRL contract to a top 30 side that’s based in a major city in Australia that has or has had KIA as a sponsor either presently or in the past at an above minimum wage contract for at least 1 year.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have it on good authority from a very good sauce that Jack Bird is confirmed to be signed for this season with a regulation NRL contract to a top 30 side that’s based in a major city in Australia that has or has had KIA as a sponsor either presently or in the past at an above minimum wage contract for at least 1 year.
Broncos are a major city with Kia as a sponsor

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe it was announced next week?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thank god this was bull shit... wouldve been another foran