Marriage and Surnames

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit-****, hows that for a hyphenated surname
Actually I met a Latvian family called ‘C@nts’.. So I guess their neighbours lived next door to a couple of ‘C@nts’..
Or if their daughter married the guy I mentioned before..Guy F$ck.. and if they hyphenated their name..it’d be ‘F$ck-C@nts’.. And if you lived next door to em..you might be living next to a couple of F&cken-C@nts!!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have nothing against single mothers, I really don't know what the circumstances are for them becoming single, they are possibly perfectly innocent, but the problem for me is the children are generally less accepting, and also baggage that comes with it. It's a headache I can't deal with.
Totally agree mate, hence when I went looking for another partner 7 years ago I was clear that I didn’t want a single mother again, way too much baggage that comes with them, I got lucky and met my wife to be who has no kids, is 6 years younger than me, owns her own home and is drop dead gorgeous! Most single mothers I’ve met are victims of their own doing for various reasons, hence why they are SINGLE mothers...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree mate, hence when I went looking for another partner 7 years ago I was clear that I didn’t want a single mother again, way too much baggage that comes with them, I got lucky and met my wife to be who has no kids, is 6 years younger than me, owns her own home and is drop dead gorgeous! Most single mothers I’ve met are victims of their own doing for various reasons, hence why they are SINGLE mothers...
Lucky bastard.. She got a sister? :grimacing:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My wife hoped she would get an upgrade on her last name when she got married. Unfortunately for her she went from a Cutbush to Lowcock

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just the car variety, or is there a level of affection for the shit attached to a sheeps ass which is another use for the term?
Lol Just the car.. The other is not the ‘exhaust’ I wanna hear!! Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been divorced from ex wife since 2012, I left her for many reasons but mainly because she does not know how to respect a man at all, I gave several options to change and get marriage counselling yet she refused and eventually my patience ran out, so I left for the third and final time! I pleaded with her to keep things civil for the sake of our daughters well being but then the real nasty bitch came out of her and she started playing the dominant bullshit mind games with me by not allowing me to have proper fair custody of our daughter, and trying to brainwash our three year old daughter also, I warned her I did not want to go to court but would if her games continued and she kept withholding custody. She forced my hand to take it to court and after two long years and not seeing my daughter until the conclusion of the family court hearing I finally was reunited with my beautiful girl. This is a common theme with females these days, once the husband gets sick of the wife dominating them they finally have enough and leave the relationship, then a lot of women knowing the only way to hurt the husband and get revenge for leaving they use the children as leverage to make the man pay emotionally. I was lucky, it was an extremely hard two years for myself emotionally however I made a decision not to let such a twisted woman dictate to me when and where I see my daughter, I received a very fair hearing from my judge in charge of my case regardless of all the lies she tried using to discredit me as a good Father in court, the Judicial system is very fair towards fathers these days and she was put in her place and now has to abide by the family court order, she still contravenes it occasionally and has been for years but I have a strong loving relationship with my daughter now so all is good and the mother is a miserable piece of work who cant even find another man to put up with her bullshit. I now help other men suffering the same fate as I did and give them my help, knowledge, support and guidance so they can have loving fulfilling relationship with their kids minus the scumbag women who think it’s ok to treat men and their children like this.
It can be pretty shitty for the kids when it's the father that shuns contact with the kids. One of my nephews in particular has some serious scars from this. His dad re married and has another family. He tried to keep in contact mostly through his teenage years and knew that his dad wanted nothing to do with him. He's got his own son now and his ex GF ended the relationship. Her family know how much he loves the little fella though and even if she ever tries to deny him access I am pretty confident that they'll kick her ass on his behalf and tell her to wake up to herself.

For a little perspective here, My parents divorced when my oldest sister was 19. I'm the youngest of my five siblings and was 9 at the time. I think that to some extent the divorce when we were all old enough to have lived with both parents created some of the issues that my sisters have had. It leaves an impression on kids when something you have seen as a permanent fixture (the parental unit consisting of 2) falls apart. All four of my sisters had their first child between 17 to 21 before they were mature enough to really know whether their relationships were going to last. They all became single mothers eventually. Of the four sisters, only one of the fathers has worked hard to maintain contact while two of the other three have let the relationships with the nephews and nieces be maintained by the effort from the kids and as mentioned the last of them has been a bit of a prick and seemingly is ashamed of having his first kid.

So Kudos to you for working hard to stay invlved in your daughters lives. There isn't a replacement for the relationship with your real parents in my opinion. I have a stepmother and stepfather that I measured up against my actual parents. My stepmother had a clear bias in how she saw her blood kids and my stepdad is just a bit of a nutcase that goes from being nice at times to an absolute prick of a human being on a more frequent basis. I know some step parents that try very hard to traet their spouses kids fairly though. And in some cases the kids make it hard by being spiteful that someone else wants to take on any semblence of the role of parent, so its a tricky situation to compliment on all around.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a bit of a symptom of the ever changing values of society really. As I mentioned in a previous post, divorce can really mess with a developing minds perspective. At times women will feel the absence of a father and instinctively seek a romantic attachment as a way to fill a hole (no pun intended). I can honestly say from my perspective that all relationships scare the crap out of me to some extent. Upon reflection I know that I've fallen into the habit of being ridiculously over cautious about getting attached with women until I've known them a long time. But I think for single mothers a similar degree of caution would be exacerbated by the fact that it isn't just themselves they have to care for if they get into a shitty relationship. Their kids can suffer from it too. I'm actually starting to think thatchildren from divorced families of 30-40 years ago didn't really have a great set of examples to learn to adjust from. My nephews and nieces seem to generally be a bit less prone to having issues from the fcat that both parents weren't involved in their daily lives the whole time. So I wonder if they've learned a lot from the first few generations of adults that dealt with this when it had freshly become very socially acceptable to divorce.