Is my neighbour training to fight me?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had to square up my neighbour on a number of occassions, ie he don't maintain his lawn, noisy night sprinklers , planting flowers right on the boundary, his dog shitting on my lawn..

But I've noticed of late he's been out the back of his house training on his treadmill, doing boxing movements as he runs lol.. my house is a double storey which towers over his house so I can see what he's upto.

He's a bit older than me and not much to contend with. I think it would be foolish to raise his fists with me as there as only one possible outcome.

Does he think he might have a shot at the title? He might bait me with his dog loose on my lawn, then when I kick it up the arse , he comes round throws his Bunnings hat on the ground and tests his windmill style strikes out?

I think the reality would be, I'd chuckle at him tiger up at me, puff out his chest lol, then I'd use my 25 years of training and 200kg bench press to give him a hammer fist to the top of the head to rattle his bones. (whilst checking my letterbox for mail).. it would be lights out.

My advice to him, train if you want , but know it's fruitless if he thinks he's gonna assert his big frame on me. :grinning:

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give him a roundhouse to the jugular. That'll learn 'im

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You've already underestimated him so he is going to knock the thread making ability out of you....your welcome :laughing:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He will have egg on his face when you’re finished with him

Reactions: UNO

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dafaq did I just read.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What kind of shit suburb do you live in?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ROADHOUSE..!!!

Family guy lovers!! may get it, if not refer to to the episode lol.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This prick is gunna punch fuck outta ya, get fit bud.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ROADHOUSE..!!!

South Park lovers may get it, if not refer to to the episode lol.
I recall Family Guy episode on this, but can't recall South Park (having said that I haven't watched either in a while).

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You live in or near Central Coast?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't sure. I honestly thought I'd missed that episode!
Lol, nah I knew it was family guy, just typed South Park instead haha, fuck knows why as I always remember peter buying the DVD in that sale an kept watching it an saying it over an over (like he does) maybe I watched South Park last an just typed without thinking :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: thanks for correcting me though bro.