Luke Thompson highlights

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope kennelers don’t rip into him after 3 rounds. It will take time to adjust to the NRL but he’s young and hungry so stick with him. Like Graham he might start off the bench when he gets here which I think is fine until he gets his rhythm.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope kennelers don’t rip into him after 3 rounds. It will take time to adjust to the NRL but he’s young and hungry so stick with him. Like Graham he might start off the bench when he gets here which I think is fine until he gets his rhythm.
3 rounds?

Some folks are going to rip into him after his first carry

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is some appalling defence in those highlights if he can make NRL defensive lines look like that we will be laughing.
I have seen him get absolutely chopped in half and picked up and dumped one on one and both were front on tackles by smaller men. Damn I hope he ends up playing like those highlights though..

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen him get absolutely chopped in half and picked up and dumped one on one and both were front on tackles by smaller men. Damn I hope he ends up playing like those highlights though..
Yeah I haven’t seen much of him apart from the the highlights, but he does look rather vulnerable in size to me. Some one else posted that he was in the same inkling as Sam Burgess. That dope ( couldn’t stand him ) was a big body battering ram. Thompson is tiny in comparison.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I haven’t seen much of him apart from the the highlights, but he does look rather vulnerable in size to me. Some one else posted that he was in the same inkling as Sam Burgess. That dope ( couldn’t stand him ) was a big body battering ram. Thompson is tiny in comparison.
He'll be a good buy no doubt and we'll see what we have to say after the most watched St Helens game EVER this weekend.

Just really hope he and Napa can do something until the prop rotations are sorted out.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'll be a good buy no doubt and we'll see what we have to say after the most watched St Helens game EVER this weekend.

Just really hope he and Napa can do something until the prop rotations are sorted out.

2020 Rd 1..St,Helens v Salford..

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I’ve hit record on my Foxtel planner. Lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2020 Rd 1..St,Helens v Salford..
Watched it live.. He went well though I think Walmsley outplays Thommo in this one.

Watched him a few times and he never really impressed me that much which is why im hoping after the announcement he proves his hype in this weeks game.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bugger playing him in the forwards, put a 6 on his back and he would scare the shit out of all other halves in the comp..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

If he adapts to FG here he could easily have a bigger impact than both Graham and Burgess, considering he will only be 25 when he lobs here.
People forgetting that Sam Burgess came across at about 21 years old.

None of the current English forwards will have an impact like him, be honest with yourselves.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
People forgetting that Sam Burgess came across at about 21 years old.

None of the current English forwards will have an impact like him, be honest with yourselves.
Too true. Sam Burgess is one the best middle forwards to play. If you disagree you should he banned from having an opinion in Rugby League.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thompson goes alright ay. Got some toe for a big fella, and has a step. Excited to see him coming over.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he more a hole running forward? Or is he the type of player that an break through the advantage line, carrying defenders type of prop? I really need to watch this guy on Saturday morning lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he more a hole running forward? Or is he the type of player that an break through the advantage line, carrying defenders type of prop? I really need to watch this guy on Saturday morning lol.
Watch the link above... last weeks game against Salford.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Fuck Sam Burgess
Couldn't care less about him, on and off the field but I can't deny he is a beast. Much like G.I, Hayne, Slater all gronks but some of the best to grace the field. Some people are retarded and cause they hate someone apparently they are that player is shit