Does the Honda Civic type R whip your car?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My stepdad reckons the VB was better than the VK.

His friends argued with him that the VK was better so he took them out, stole a VB, got a VK highway patrols attention.

Took them down Richmond road and says he lost them!
Said the headlights got smaller and smaller but he went too fast around a bend and slipped into a paddock and got stuck.

Otherwise he said he was clear away.
Also said the cops modded their cars and he still had them eating dust!
Nah the VH blue 308 was the best but yeah the red 308 in the Kingswoods was good too

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind the VN SS
I gotta admit the VE was probably the best commodore. Tough looking, big hairy chested 6.0 V8. What more can you want? The vf was only really a cosmetic upgrade on it.

I like the old commodores such as VN SS or VL, VK and even VS series, but they all had mediocre performance relative to today's cars.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta admit the VE was probably the best commodore. Tough looking, big hairy chested 6.0 V8. What more can you want? The vf was only really a cosmetic upgrade on it.

I like the old commodores such as VN SS or VL, VK and even VS series, but they all had mediocre performance relative to today's cars.
Take all the computer chips and gadgets out of modern vehicles and you may as well ride around on a horse with a sack filled with lemons!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

VF is Euro trash looking. It's like a VE dressed as a European whore at the Mardi gras.