Married at First Sight Discussion Thread

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know all you ***** are watching it so let’s discuss it.

Poppy seems insufferable so the big fella should do an early runner m imo.

The bogan truckie and the Kiwi girl might have some chemistry for obvious reasons.

Looks like there’s a tranny involved for tomorrow nights episode so that should be interesting.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just googled them. I’d be asking for a divorce

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aren't all reality TV shows scripted or staged? I read contestants on survivor actually sleep in hotels or mobile accommodation and coached to create more drama...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know all you ***** are watching it so let’s discuss it.

Poppy seems insufferable so the big fella should do an early runner m imo.

The bogan truckie and the Kiwi girl might have some chemistry for obvious reasons.

Looks like there’s a tranny involved for tomorrow nights episode so that should be interesting.
Why am I not surprised you are watching that shit?? FMD

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't all reality TV shows scripted or staged? I read contestants on survivor actually sleep in hotels or mobile accommodation and coached to create more drama...
It varies per show. A lot of it is real but it's also driven. Certain shows are fully scripted while others (like MAFS and Survivor) are real-ish. They encourage people to act certain ways and they often record scenes many times if they don't like the reaction.

An example of this is some of the MAFS stuff where they'll often record scenes where everyone gets along. So they'll take them aside and give them little pushes toward making them grudgy toward each other, then record the scenes again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A famous one they had was The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. The show ran for several seasons until Paris Hilton had a live talk show interview and let slip that the whole thing is scripted. The show was axed shortly after.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I for one CANNOT stand reality tv shows at all. Well except sports :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I for one CANNOT stand reality tv shows at all. Well except sports :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Reality tv shows are so far from reality it’s laughable! It’s just crap scripted for the masses and the morons just gobble the shite up. Married at first shite is the worst of the worst, it totally makes a mockery out of the institution of marriage and imo if you watch that garbage you’re no better than the mindless women and sheep that watch it!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reality tv shows are so far from reality it’s laughable! It’s just crap scripted for the masses and the morons just gobble the shite up. Married at first shite is the worst of the worst, it totally makes a mockery out of the institution of marriage and imo if you watch that garbage you’re no better than the mindless women and sheep that watch it!
Yep, summed up perfectly.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has to be one of the worst shows going on tv. Any reality "love" show is just complete mindless tv, along with show like, as @ASSASSIN calls it Kuntrashians. It's just surprising how many retards get attached to such shows.

If I was single, I couldn't think of anything worse then going on a "looking for love" show.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, summed up perfectly.
Well I wanted to say something else rather than “sheep” however, I was banned for 24 hours last week for apparently being homophobic so I used a more gentle word instead!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has to be one of the worst shows going on tv. Any reality "love" show is just complete mindless tv, along with show like, as @ASSASSIN calls it Kuntrashians. It's just surprising how many retards get attached to such shows.

If I was single, I couldn't think of anything worse then going on a "looking for love" show.
The boys and girls that go on those crud shows are all about self love and self promotion, they couldn’t care less about finding love because they are already in love with themselves like every other fuckwit on the idiot box!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The sad thing is that many people watching actually believe they get "married".

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m waiting for it’s sequel.. Divorced at Second Sight..

But seriously dumb dumb show..I’m sure I lost a bit of my will to live after just seeing the advertisements for it on tv..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All staged 100%, no doubts about it.
I got a friend whose been on reality tv.

I'm always ripping in about how people who watch such garbage must not be firing on all cylinders?

Actually its a fact as my older brother likes this stupid show!
So glad I've cut him off.
I don't think I could handle him spending an hour, listening to the sound of his own voice, on the phone as he talks about this show?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone believes that this show is not staged, they are a dumbass.

I have finally convinced my wife to not watch this shit anymore. It is glorious. I think last season was a bit too over the top fake for her as well.

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
i didnt know guys watch this show haha. its very sad to see

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I got sent a video yesterday From this show of a chick saying her husband had an accident at work and fell into a co workers vagina lol

Was that this season