Opinion Who will be our full time goal kicker in 2020?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can’t wait to watch Stimson in blue and white. Hopefully gets a starting gig in the back row

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t wait to watch Stimson in blue and white. Hopefully gets a starting gig in the back row
I agree and think he’ll do well. That’s one of the reasons why I’m confused with people blowing up about our recruitment. He was a good buy with limited funds and we released dead wood also

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think he is going to end up being of the buys of the year personally... just love everything about the way he plays his footy
Not to mention his great attitude and work ethic. Looking forward to watching him in blue and white!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Worrying about who’s going to be our goal kicker makes about as much sense as a homeless person worrying about the stock market

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im just glad i dont have to watch mbye barely make it over the crossbar or spray it into the crowd

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he is going to end up being of the buys of the year personally... just love everything about the way he plays his footy
Tough and skillful. I hope Pay doesn't force him into the middle though. He might go alright but his a natural edge forward.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tough and skillful. I hope Pay doesn't force him into the middle though. He might go alright but his a natural edge forward.
I think they'll play him much similar to how the Storm did last year.. he runs those really nice hard lines off of the halves

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How far we have fallen like we actually debating who can kick for us this year

Years gone by El Magic , Stray Dog, even Hokko ...we didn’t know how good we had it in the kicking department

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Meaney has a pretty decent average but I’m never confident with him for some reason.
He cant be worse than MBye. But yeh its been a while since we had a goalkicking ace (El Masri).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Halligan before him. What a run that was for largely guaranteed conversions!
Totally agree they were both top of their trade
We won so many tight games over the years thanks to them
Virtually any shots in the opposition half was a guaranteed 2 points

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin was similar. Freak goal kicker