Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is basic.... waste of money

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only way Johnson would come is if he got paid overs. Then he will sit on a wing being overpaid and not producing enough for how much he is being paid. Then he will have a sook at some point. Then you can kiss goodbye to team harmony.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not keen on him because we aren't exactly short on backs. In fact our current fullback is freaking awesome. We need to invest in the halves.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is strictly a winger and we dont need any more wingers. We need a centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Isn't it best to promote our youth and see how they go? This is what your always saying isn't it?
Sure, he will be a work in progress, but if he gets it all together by training hard all off season in the wing position, there's every chance he will succeed.
Yes I'm happy for him to get a run as he offers plenty, would just prefer him to polish up in the ISP first. The contested bomb rule scares me, moving Smith away from the wing and playing Okunbor there could be disastrous early season.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it true Alex Johnson has won a grand final, and a challenge cup, represented Australia, PNG, the indigenous all stars , the Prime Ministers teams. Was selected 18th man for NSw and has been the leagues second highest (22) try scorer in a season. Look I’m not saying he is a world beater but surely that resume says something about the guys ability. Hardly a dud IMO .
Hes on the end of a pretty good line with pretty good halves

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From Souths would prefer Jimmy the Jet or Cam Murray or *coughs* Damien Cook...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Addo was our first target for 21?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d take folau.
I don’t give a fuck what he says, so long as he’s scoring tries for us.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I'm happy for him to get a run as he offers plenty, would just prefer him to polish up in the ISP first. The contested bomb rule scares me, moving Smith away from the wing and playing Okunbor there could be disastrous early season.
He is actually 0retty good under the highball, it's just when he takes a bit up and looks where he wants to run st the last minute, and then drops it cold. Remember all of our backs have been training with GWS over the off season, so hopefully they all improve out of sight in this regard.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont want him anywhere near our team!
He's a wanker!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is actually 0retty good under the highball, it's just when he takes a bit up and looks where he wants to run st the last minute, and then drops it cold. Remember all of our backs have been training with GWS over the off season, so hopefully they all improve out of sight in this regard.
Ehh i wouldn't say he's good under the highball, especially defensively. We will find out soon enough though I guess.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he just signed for a club.. why are we even discussing it?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Say what you will, the bloke can find the tryline.