No Source Jack Bird

Reaction score
Jack Bird will be in the blue and white for the start of the season. Expect an announcement by the the end of next week. My brother's missos cousin is good mates with Jack Birds step sister. They're all pretty excited about him coming home. You heard it here first folks!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack Bird will be in the blue and white for the start of the season. Expect an announcement by the the end of next week. My brother's missos cousin is good mates with Jack Birds step sister. They're all pretty excited about him coming home. You heard it here first folks!
Yay, another cripple on the books! Well done guys

Srsly, believe it when I see it...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get a life fuckwit

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st post, seems legit. lolz

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be a good edition to the playing squad

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was it your brothers misses best freinds aunts brother in law ? Sounds legit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean all year we’ve heard this an that , if it happens I won’t be hugely thrilled but I won’t be disappointed either lol.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sounds like a massive swingers club

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would take. Can fucking play when he is on. Dicks for hands when not lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Bird will take a pay cut from his million dollar a year contract to sign with a bottom 8 team with an average roster and an unproven coach that has a very slim chance of making the eight ? Wise career move.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So Bird will take a pay cut from his million dollar a year contract to sign with a bottom 8 team with an average roster and an unproven coach that has a very slim chance of making the eight ? Wise career move.
Broncos weren’t much better... didn’t deserve to be in the 8