Does the Honda Civic type R whip your car?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im afraid nothing would defeat my old beast..1965 Oldsmobile 98.. Here’s as it would be in immaculate condition..hear that V8 425 cubic inch Starfire engine..turn the volume up and hear that engine roar..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best commodores for me are the VK,VL,VH,VB,VP,VR and VY.

If I ever get the cash I'm going for a VK Brock or walkinshaw.

How funny is that?
My favourite model commodore is my age?
I'm not being biased, I've always favoured the VK since as young as I can remember.

Although I wouldn't mind a VH refurbished.
If I didn't have my VE Walkinshaw, I'd have the VK group A Brockie. I love embarrassing 6 figure supercars with my Commodore lol

Toughest looking commodores
I’d have one of these.
E8378B7A-0104-4DDD-AAAE-1CDD62F563F9.jpeg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have only seen the one with Eva Mendez in it and the SS Chevelle.

Hate the fake hard **** Vin Deeza. Also hate rice mobiles that are nothing but body kits and childish graphics and shit.

OBVIOUSLY except the Nismo GTR Godzilla
That one with the Chevelle SS is Fast & Furious (4th one). Eva Mendes is in 2F2F. I love all of them though.

The next one is shaping up to be a joke though... John Cena's in it :unamused:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think it’ll gap my 270rwkW 370z.
If it can, then I guess physics doesn’t apply to Honda engineers?
Not about physics... Turbo torque is witchery believe me.

The type r might gap your car at the Nurburgring. It will gap most.

Power is great but where it makes the power is far more important, making 270rwkw peak at 7500rpm but what torque does it make through the low/mid range?

Traction is another issue, would you really wanna call out a boosted AWD car? Turbo torque will punish you in the mid range combined with perfect traction. Even a 200kw AWD turbo car tuned for mid range torque would gobble you up.

On the street a commodore/falcon with even 500kw will get gobbled up at a set of lights by an AWD turbo car with some decent boost .. absolutely gap you.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll just ask them are they sick of my tail lights yet?

Because that's all they'll see.
This thread is just click bait from someone who doesn’t even own a car! I’ll give Mr Boost one thing though, he does know how to invent crappy threads that generate a lot of replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More air flow through the headlight gap.

PS VE and VK are my favourite models, in that order.

VF, VT, VX and the latest abortion are the worst looking Commos.
Correct. Quite a common mod even with JDM cars.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is just click bait from someone who doesn’t even own a car! I’ll give Mr Boost one thing though, he does know how to invent crappy threads that generate a lot of replies.
he has heaps of friends with Lamborghinis, rolexs, this and that, just a fly guy, spends heaps of money too.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
More air flow through the headlight gap.

PS VE and VK are my favourite models, in that order.

VF, VT, VX and the latest abortion are the worst looking Commos.
VK then VL for me.

Worst has to be the VN / VP. Hate the looks on it

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
he has heaps of friends with Lamborghinis, rolexs, this and that, just a fly guy, spends heaps of money too.
Scours for bargains too. Jack of all trades

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This clips the Walky for class and collectability, been in the classifieds lately, looks like a respray, oh the paint.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Power is great but where it makes the power is far more important, making 270rwkw peak at 7500rpm but what torque does it make through the low/mid range?

Traction is another issue, would you really wanna call out a boosted AWD car? Turbo torque will punish you in the mid range combined with perfect traction. Even a 200kw AWD turbo car tuned for mid range torque would gobble you up.

On the street a commodore/falcon with even 500kw will get gobbled up at a set of lights by an AWD turbo car with some decent boost .. absolutely gap you.
Dafuq ? My cars no dyno queen.
270rwkW.
11” wide rear wheels.
Track tyres.
Coil overs.
Double wishbone suspension.
LSD.
I doubt a civic is gapping it. 4WD turbo or no. Plenty of STI’s have thought they could “hang” as well, before they’ve hit the track with me.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the new type r probably gaps my car and alot of other cars honestly
Not mine mate, I’ve driven my mates brand new Type R and it’s no match for the RS3, probably got something to do with the RS3 being a quattro AWD and not a front wheel drive, an extra cylinder under the bonnet and being made in Europe rather than Japan HA

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mine ain't no street Commodore ;)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not mine mate, I’ve driven my mates brand new Type R and it’s no match for the RS3, probably got something to do with the RS3 being a quattro AWD and not a front wheel drive, an extra cylinder under the bonnet and being made in Europe rather than Japan HA
Fkn love the RS3's

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Would it gap your car? PS I'm not talking about the Camry.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Dafuq ? My cars no dyno queen.
270rwkW.
11” wide rear wheels.
Track tyres.
Coil overs.
Double wishbone suspension.
LSD.
I doubt a civic is gapping it. 4WD turbo or no. Plenty of STI’s have thought they could “hang” as well, before they’ve hit the track with me.
Most guys don’t even know how powerful an Audi RS3 is! Last week this moot in a tuned 2009 model XR8 ute wanted to go me on the entry onto the M7 so I said righto **** you’re on! Even gave a few second head start before waving goodbye to him before we reached the toll scanner... he was very flustered and too embarresed to overtake me once we were on the M7:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: