Opinion 2020 jersey

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why so rude?

Where did I assert it was award winning?
Please do not put words in my mouth.

Sorry, I work in a different industry these days.
Point was to illustrate I've experience in that sector, not to harvest for clients/self promote.
Typically only disingenuous queries are made in a public manner, and your weird behaviour towards me suggests that you would be a nightmare client to work for if I was inclined to visit my past to help out a fellow supporter, ao that is a no upon two fronts.
All good mate. I had a feeling you wouldn’t come through.

Anyway, let’s talk Bulldogs. How do you reckon we’ll fare this season? The vibe around here is almost as if we’ll win 0 games all year. Personally I reckon we could sneak into the top 8. Who’s your pick to wear the #6 jersey - Cogger or Wakeham?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Anyway, let’s talk Bulldogs. How do you reckon we’ll fare this season? The vibe around here is almost as if we’ll win 0 games all year. Personally I reckon we could sneak into the top 8. Who’s your pick to wear the #6 jersey - Cogger or Wakeham?
Hold on a Sec so now the third is 086 who is mr I ???
How the fuck would you know that?
Or are you trying to ban the third cause you don’t like him?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And yet would still look good if V was completed and Hyundai was moved down an inch (but still well above the navel)
:-) I don't mind the incomplete V, but it does look better flowing into a logo.

We all have our tastes. I love our heritage strip and would love to see them wear it more regularly. This pic a bit old of course, but design still good.
DogsHeritageJersey.png
I like the heritage look so much so that when the club adopted its current logo I voted for the heritage version, though the V version got up.
CBB_Logo-2010.png
which was cool - because I like the current logo and was just happy to see the re-introduction of the full-bodied Bulldog. I was never much of a fan of the 'face' logo that we used 1998-2009.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
:-) I don't mind the incomplete V, but it does look better flowing into a logo.

We all have our tastes. I love our heritage strip and would love to see them wear it more regularly. This pic a bit old of course, but design still good.
View attachment 12787
I like the heritage look so much so that when the club adopted its current logo I voted for the heritage version, though the V version got up.
View attachment 12789
which was cool - because I like the current logo and was just happy to see the re-introduction of the full-bodied Bulldog. I was never much of a fan of the 'face' logo that we used 1998-2009.
I don't like the heritage hoops at all. Butchers aprons :grinning: Not a successful time for the club. Shoulder/ Full V much better.
Still got a 70's jersey...doesn't quite fit these days lol

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least they fit this year, last years kit was baggy as fuck and made it easier for the opposition to tackle us.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say it’s a bit ordinary this year with no sponsor

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@mattard90 tweeted this as his suggestion, with help from another.

IMHO, I think it looks brilliant and would likely sell heaps of them.

View attachment 12772
don't like the angle of the V or how the two elements meet in the centre.. looks way too forced.. actually would prefer what we have over it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last jersey I loved is the one I wear now.

It's the Jaycar one with a blue V and a black body. Plus I haven't seen anyone else wear one tbh.

But the best every jersey was the 3 quarter sleeve Hyundai one with a collar.
I have one also, with Reynolds and 6 on the back lol. was a lean and fit 80kg then lol, no chance id get into it these days lol.

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score

It is weird that you asked in the first place to be honest with you.

Depends, if we play like we have in the bsck end of the last teo seasons from the onset, we could sneak into the 8, yet probably need a relatively injury free season to maintain momentum and a bit of good luck to do so.
At this stage it should be both as our halves and try Lewis as a center.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It is weird that you asked in the first place to be honest with you.

Depends, if we play like we have in the bsck end of the last teo seasons from the onset, we could sneak into the 8, yet probably need a relatively injury free season to maintain momentum and a bit of good luck to do so.
At this stage it should be both as our halves and try Lewis as a center.
giphy (4).gif

"Deuce"..?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole saddle appears to be moved up higher.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wish we’d sign for adidas or Canterbury to make our clothes again

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jerseys and their looks are influenced by the style of play more than people think. If we have an extremely successful season then people will look back on the jersey with fondness.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Last jersey I loved is the one I wear now.

It's the Jaycar one with a blue V and a black body. Plus I haven't seen anyone else wear one tbh.

But the best every jersey was the 3 quarter sleeve Hyundai one with a collar.
That black and blue jersey is a gem I have one and I love it too. The missus bought me one but it's a fkn medium and doesn't fit. Still brand new though.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one also, with Reynolds and 6 on the back lol. was a lean and fit 80kg then lol, no chance id get into it these days lol.
You better not have dropped the soap at that body type.

Don’t drop the soap! Don’t drop the soap!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a couple of mine that tell you 2 things, I'm not a millennial, and a combination of wearing them to much and the chief clothes washer in the house is a great cook...

View attachment 12914 View attachment 12915

View attachment 12918
Love your work @Bazildog. I have two patches left only (NSWRL + Dogs) from an 80's jersey which met a sad end. A big group of us were watching the 1994 GF (some of whom I didn't know) and it got warm so I'd taken off my jersey.
Some prick who had no attachment to the game set fire to my jersey yelling 'The Dogs are Gone!' when the Raiders were running away with it as he thought it was funny. One of the rare times in my life I've thrown punches - I was gutted to see my jersey I got as a kid burnt - such a low act.

A better story... image below is a jersey I won at ANZ in 2011. It was allegedly Bobcat's game jersey though when the club sent it to me it looked a bit too new for that :-). I had it framed anyway because as I mentioned above I love our heritage strip and Bobcat signed it. The funny part is that game was vs Manly and they touched us up that night. I was there with a Manly supporting mate and when they announced on the PA I'd won Bobcat's match jersey he said to me 'Oh well, at least it'll be clean'. I've never really liked that bastard despite being mates for 35 years :-).Bobcat2011.jpg

Last edited: