The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If it turns them into zombies we can call it the carnivorous virus.
I want to add to this reply. but in my experience when a non Asian has any criticism of Asians its racist.
But if Asians,particularly the Chinese have any view of other ethnicities then its deemed as cute and thats just how they are!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I want to add to this reply. but in my experience when a non Asian has any criticism of Asians its racist.
But if Asians,particularly the Chinese have any review of other ethnicities then its deem as cute and thats just how they are!
Fuck 'em.

Only soft cock lefty fucks get triggered by facts.

In general (not All obviously) Indians stink and Asians can't drive and eat shit that humans don't.

Just like us Arabs are hairy and Greeks love it up the arse.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck 'em.

In general (not All obviously) Indians stink and Asians can't drive and eat shit that humans don't.
Oh please don't get me started on Asian driving!
I've been having a pretty good day.

My friend is part Chinese and a female, I told her she drives well for a woman with Chinese ethnicity! She pulled the R card on me but as you say I was onlyvstating a cold hard fact!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But all jokes aside, all Asians apart from the Chinese are ok. Chinese are arrogant fucks.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

My friend is part Chinese and a female, I told her she drives well for a woman with Chinese ethnicity! She pulled the R card on me but as you say I was onlyvstating a cold hard fact!
That's 2/3s of the deadly combo...

1. Asian
2. Woman
3. Big SUV

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They’ve done it again!
never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

In the episode, the virus - called the Osaka Flu - spread in the US.

As a result, most of the residents in Springfield get ill as the Osaka Flu spreads through the town.

Fans have taken to Twitter to discuss the episode that aired 27 years ago.

However, they fail to note that the Osaka Flu fictionally originated in Japan and the coronavirus is believed to have originated in Wuhan, China.

One person even edited "Osaka flu" to "Coronavirus" in Kent Brockman’s news report from the episode.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’ve done it again!
They predicated a virus and the ensuring hysteria, and that it was from Asia (Japan, not China), but they called it Osaka virus. And Chief Wiggum shooting at it didn't stop it :laughing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck 'em.

Just like us Arabs are hairy and Greeks love it up the arse.
Only Greeks?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

When I was a young bloke the ultimate danger on the road was a Chinese woman with glasses wearing a hat driving a Volvo..:fearscream: