Latest Poo bandit in Sydney

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, I deal with lawyers on a daily basis and I must admit they give me shits too sometimes...

Poo bandit caught on camera outside Sydney law firm pleads guilty
A Sydney man has been caught on camera with his pants down, deliberately doing a poo on the doorstep of a legal firm.

Sarah McPhee
news.com.auJANUARY 31, 20202:53PM
A western Sydney poo bandit was caught pants-down on camera leaving a disgusting surprise for a local law firm after a petty argument escalated into a huge stink.

A man who did a poo on the doorstep of a Sydney law firm was captured on CCTV waddling around the balcony “with his pants around his ankles and his bare backside in full view”, court documents have revealed.

Michael Makdessi had attempted to cover his tracks by stealing one of the security cameras on the “open-air” deck outside Astor Legal, formerly Marsh Blom Lawyers, on George St in Parramatta.

The 33-year-old works as a barber nearby.

His foul bowel movements spanned five minutes on a Sunday morning last October.

Michael Makdessi, 33. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

The incident came about after the building’s owner and the legal tenants kicked up a stink over Makdessi’s persistent smoking “in the area directly beneath the entrance to their offices”.

“There have been ongoing requests by both parties for the accused to cease this behaviour and leave the area,” police said in court documents seen by news.com.au.

“Despite this, the accused continues to trespass and smoke at the location.”

RELATED: Blonde poo nice guy mystery continues

RELATED: Poo nice guy revealed as corporate executive

FROM OUR PARTNERS

Real news, honest views. Stay informed with Sky News Australia. Watch or stream live on Foxtel.

He was on a mission. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

Makdessi hit a camera down from above the door frame before his poo. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

At 9am on October 13, Makdessi – wearing a grey hoodie, black tracksuit pants and white runners – was captured on CCTV walking across the wooden balcony outside the law firm.

He latches onto a door frame and is seen jumping and hitting a camera down with his hand, causing it to fall onto the floor and stop working.

The camera mounted on the wall behind Makdessi filmed his next moves.

“About 9.03am, the accused is captured walking with his pants around his ankles and his bare backside in full view,” police facts tendered to Parramatta Local Court states.

“A number of white tissues can be seen on the door mat outside the main entrance to the office of Marsh and Blom Lawyers. The accused walks to a corner of the balcony and appears to urinate in the corner.

“About 9.04am, the accused is captured walking around with his pants around his ankles with his penis in full view.

“He is captured picking up two white tissues from the floor and placing them together before wiping his backside with the tissue. The accused then folds the tissue again before the CCTV footage stops.”

RELATED: Doctor explains why people poo in public

Police said he also appeared to urinate in the corner. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

He’s a folder, not a scruncher. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

With his pants pulled back up, Makdessi was filmed from a camera inside one of the offices dashing down the staircase, leaving the tissues on the doormat outside Astor Legal.

He was also seen to have pocketed the $345 black and white Arlo Pro 2 CCTV camera.

That night, the building’s owner remotely checked the CCTV footage and “immediately identified the male depicted” to be Makdessi “due to his previous dealings with him”, the court papers state.

He later notified the firm who also identified the poo bandit due to their “numerous dealings” with Makdessi.

“A number of photographs were obtained and provided to police before the faecal matter was removed and forensically cleaned,” the documents state.

Police arrived shortly before noon the next day – more than 24 hours after the defecation – and found a number of tissues on the floor “with what appeared to be faeces on them”.

“Police could also smell a strong aroma of faeces,” the documents state.

“The tissues were photographed by police before they were disposed of.”

A balcony at the scene of the crime on George St/Horwood Place in Parramatta.Source:Supplied

Makdessi was arrested on October 16 and admitted to the crimes. In an electronic interview, he further made “full and frank admissions” about “defecating on the doorstep” and stealing the CCTV camera.

“During the interview the accused notified police as to the location of the stolen CCTV camera and ensured he would facilitate its return to police and in turn the rightful owner of the property,” police said.

“He was asked if he would have returned the camera without police intervention, the accused replied, ‘Probably not’.”

He glanced at one of the CCTV cameras before fleeing the scene. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

Police took photographs of his face, head and the “distinctive black pistol tattoo” on his upper right thigh as it was captured on the CCTV.

The 33-year-old has pleaded guilty to offensive behaviour in a public place and larceny, conceding in court documents seen by news.com.au today it was a “disgusting act”.

Makdessi’s criminal history spans 16 pages including time behind bars for leading police on a pursuit and driving while disqualified.

But he’s fully co-operated with police and shown remorse for his behaviour, the papers state.

He pays board to live at his family home in Toongabbie in Sydney’s west and has no dependants.

His bail conditions include to be of good behaviour and stay away from the upper level offices and veranda, the toilets, driveway and “the land outside” the lower level of the George St building. He also must not contact or approach any employee of the legal firm.

Makdessi is, however, allowed to go to the Thai and Lebanese restaurants and computer shop.

He is due to be sentenced on March 11.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was a shitty thing to doo doo :laughing:

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
i know that last name, very familiar. i will ask my brothers friend if thats him

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how he's allowed to go to the Thai and Lebanese restaurants in the building. Not sure if i'd want him as a patron.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All those years of studying are finally paying off for Sarah Mcphee

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He should change his name by deed poll from Makdessi to.....Makemessy

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was caught Brown handed....I'll see myself out :tongueclosed:

Also, only an asshole would do that...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol some funny reply in here guys.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was here in August at the sushi restaurant.
I seen this grub under the stairs chain smoking.

What pisses me off about this property is it should be a museum and not a bunch of Asian restaurants.

That is Anthony Kemps historical property and the site where the army plotted the overthrow of governor William Bligh.

Technically that site is the place that gave Australia its name!
I guess the current government don't want to remind the people that they have the power to make change?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was here in August at the sushi restaurant.
I seen this grub under the stairs chain smoking.

What pisses me off about this property is it should be a museum and not a bunch of Asian restaurants.

That is Anthony Kemps historical property and the site where the army plotted the overthrow of governor William Bligh.

Technically that site is the place that gave Australia its name!
I guess the current government don't want to remind the people that they have the power to make change?
Yes it really suck,
Sites like that should be respected

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, I deal with lawyers on a daily basis and I must admit they give me shits too sometimes...

Poo bandit caught on camera outside Sydney law firm pleads guilty
A Sydney man has been caught on camera with his pants down, deliberately doing a poo on the doorstep of a legal firm.

Sarah McPhee
news.com.auJANUARY 31, 20202:53PM
A western Sydney poo bandit was caught pants-down on camera leaving a disgusting surprise for a local law firm after a petty argument escalated into a huge stink.

A man who did a poo on the doorstep of a Sydney law firm was captured on CCTV waddling around the balcony “with his pants around his ankles and his bare backside in full view”, court documents have revealed.

Michael Makdessi had attempted to cover his tracks by stealing one of the security cameras on the “open-air” deck outside Astor Legal, formerly Marsh Blom Lawyers, on George St in Parramatta.

The 33-year-old works as a barber nearby.

His foul bowel movements spanned five minutes on a Sunday morning last October.

Michael Makdessi, 33. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

The incident came about after the building’s owner and the legal tenants kicked up a stink over Makdessi’s persistent smoking “in the area directly beneath the entrance to their offices”.

“There have been ongoing requests by both parties for the accused to cease this behaviour and leave the area,” police said in court documents seen by news.com.au.

“Despite this, the accused continues to trespass and smoke at the location.”

RELATED: Blonde poo nice guy mystery continues

RELATED: Poo nice guy revealed as corporate executive

FROM OUR PARTNERS

Real news, honest views. Stay informed with Sky News Australia. Watch or stream live on Foxtel.

He was on a mission. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

Makdessi hit a camera down from above the door frame before his poo. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

At 9am on October 13, Makdessi – wearing a grey hoodie, black tracksuit pants and white runners – was captured on CCTV walking across the wooden balcony outside the law firm.

He latches onto a door frame and is seen jumping and hitting a camera down with his hand, causing it to fall onto the floor and stop working.

The camera mounted on the wall behind Makdessi filmed his next moves.

“About 9.03am, the accused is captured walking with his pants around his ankles and his bare backside in full view,” police facts tendered to Parramatta Local Court states.

“A number of white tissues can be seen on the door mat outside the main entrance to the office of Marsh and Blom Lawyers. The accused walks to a corner of the balcony and appears to urinate in the corner.

“About 9.04am, the accused is captured walking around with his pants around his ankles with his penis in full view.

“He is captured picking up two white tissues from the floor and placing them together before wiping his backside with the tissue. The accused then folds the tissue again before the CCTV footage stops.”

RELATED: Doctor explains why people poo in public

Police said he also appeared to urinate in the corner. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

He’s a folder, not a scruncher. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

With his pants pulled back up, Makdessi was filmed from a camera inside one of the offices dashing down the staircase, leaving the tissues on the doormat outside Astor Legal.

He was also seen to have pocketed the $345 black and white Arlo Pro 2 CCTV camera.

That night, the building’s owner remotely checked the CCTV footage and “immediately identified the male depicted” to be Makdessi “due to his previous dealings with him”, the court papers state.

He later notified the firm who also identified the poo bandit due to their “numerous dealings” with Makdessi.

“A number of photographs were obtained and provided to police before the faecal matter was removed and forensically cleaned,” the documents state.

Police arrived shortly before noon the next day – more than 24 hours after the defecation – and found a number of tissues on the floor “with what appeared to be faeces on them”.

“Police could also smell a strong aroma of faeces,” the documents state.

“The tissues were photographed by police before they were disposed of.”

A balcony at the scene of the crime on George St/Horwood Place in Parramatta.Source:Supplied

Makdessi was arrested on October 16 and admitted to the crimes. In an electronic interview, he further made “full and frank admissions” about “defecating on the doorstep” and stealing the CCTV camera.

“During the interview the accused notified police as to the location of the stolen CCTV camera and ensured he would facilitate its return to police and in turn the rightful owner of the property,” police said.

“He was asked if he would have returned the camera without police intervention, the accused replied, ‘Probably not’.”

He glanced at one of the CCTV cameras before fleeing the scene. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

Police took photographs of his face, head and the “distinctive black pistol tattoo” on his upper right thigh as it was captured on the CCTV.

The 33-year-old has pleaded guilty to offensive behaviour in a public place and larceny, conceding in court documents seen by news.com.au today it was a “disgusting act”.

Makdessi’s criminal history spans 16 pages including time behind bars for leading police on a pursuit and driving while disqualified.

But he’s fully co-operated with police and shown remorse for his behaviour, the papers state.

He pays board to live at his family home in Toongabbie in Sydney’s west and has no dependants.

His bail conditions include to be of good behaviour and stay away from the upper level offices and veranda, the toilets, driveway and “the land outside” the lower level of the George St building. He also must not contact or approach any employee of the legal firm.

Makdessi is, however, allowed to go to the Thai and Lebanese restaurants and computer shop.

He is due to be sentenced on March 11.
I’ve always thought Laywers are pieces of shit, and now courtesy of this guy, they have to deal with a few pieces of shit too... ahh the irony lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a solicitors doorstep, hope they sue the pants off him, we got serious legal ramifications.
All we need is this to become a trend for society to take another nose dive.