More injuries today at training...ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Holland and 1other but will wait for club to announce to save hysteria.May not be to bad hopefully
May or may not have a hyphenated name? Lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RFM has some good games, but at times I think that he plays sideways which hinders the team a lot. He plays a position that we're stacked in anyway, so I hope he isn't rushed back.
He and Renouf were our only real punch through the middle third in the backend of last season... We will miss him imo

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fight you again? We fought an hour ago this coming Sunday. You really need to get your time transobulator re-calibrated.
Bulldogs fan here: come at me bro! Next Tuesday at belmore station at 3pm , 45 mins before the fight. I don’t use machines. I am an inter dimensional being.......

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark me what's with RFM I had high hopes for the bloke but man he seems like he is injured more times then not.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: come at me bro! Next Tuesday at belmore station at 3pm , 45 mins before the fight. I don’t use machines. I am an inter dimensional being.......
Platform 1? I wouldn't want @SPEARTAKVIDREFS to get lost, he's coming from interstate - it's only courtesy...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Id need all the help I can get. I moved away from Sydney 19 years ago, I barely recognize the place now when traveling there for work.
I don't think Belmore Station has changed that much :-)
You'll be fine. Good luck - and post here after your meet up with Nasheed.
Just remember, Platform 2! :-)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland and 1other but will wait for club to announce to save hysteria.May not be to bad hopefully
Holland... Is he still at the club?? Must be the look he gives when his wrapping his lips around............... Fill in blank.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flop-taila-Mariner OUT.

How we signed this guy while we lost Lane is another recruitment stuff up.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks rfm is not talented is delusional.. he may be having a terrible run with injury and as a result is inconsistent.. but he certainly is not a flop.. the guy has the potential to be a devastating forward, just needs a bit of luck to go his way.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lane had one good year.. settle down.