RIP Kobe Bryant

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Petitions doing the rounds now to change the NBA logo. I'm not sure how successful this will be. This image however is starting to go around...

upload_2020-1-28_14-45-25.png

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel for the victims, the families and everyone else that are left behind to deal with such tragic circumstances.

May they all rest in peace!!

FB_IMG_1580187244257.jpg

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Petitions doing the rounds now to change the NBA logo. I'm not sure how successful this will be. This image however is starting to go around...

View attachment 12855
Saw this on fb. Personally I think it’s worthy of a change to memory of a legend.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw this on fb. Personally I think it’s worthy of a change to memory of a legend.
Actually I thought about this more. Maybe a temporary thing not forever. Can’t change it for every ball player that dies. What’s next Michael Jordan when he passes, totally get it’s different circumstances. And also 1.4m fans that signed is hardly a fraction of the total
NBA fan base tbh.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually I thought about this more. Maybe a temporary thing not forever. Can’t change it for every ball player that dies. What’s next Michael Jordan when he passes, totally get it’s different circumstances. And also 1.4m fans that signed is hardly a fraction of the total
NBA fan base tbh.
I agree. Maybe change it for the rest of the season as a mark of respect

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NBA fan base tbh.
Can't change the logo because then you'll have to change it for other superstars also.

My idea was that Lebron and Greek Freak wear 8 or 24 as captains during the all-star game.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is amateur footage of the crash .
There is footage that you can hear it crash caught on a home security camera. It was on one of the news sites I was reading.

They are saying that the helicopter took about 1 minute to descend and crash from 2,500 ft. They also said that it was a high velocity impact so everyone would have been killed instantly. They had to identify Kobe's body by finger print :cry:

Shit still breaks my heart everytime I see pictures or videos of Kobe and Gigi together or with the rest of the family.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I couldn't possibly bring myself to watch it.

There was footage a few years online of an Italian Serie B soccer player who collapsed on the court and died a short while later. That was hard to watch.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't possibly bring myself to watch it.

There was footage a few years online of an Italian Serie B soccer player who collapsed on the court and died a short while later. That was hard to watch.
I’ve seen footage of boxers dying in the ring..it ain’t pretty.. Actually once the son of the deceased boxer met the boxer who killed his father in the ring..very emotional and sad.. I’ve also seen footage of a soccer player who celebrated his goal with a backflip.. Unfortunately he fell awkwardly on his head breaking his neck..he died there on the field..brought back some bad memories..

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro come on...
I’m just still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. I don’t understand how you can hit a mountain yet have a rapid descent that lasted more than a minute. It’s still unbelievable