Non existent recruitment

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im concerned Lynn and her "special crew" messed up the DNA at the lab and in fact are testing possible recruits with titans DNA?
Maybe that's how the Caronavirus started and why no one wants to come here, we have turned into China Bulldogs not Canterbury.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He may want to be coached by a marque coach like Dean Pay though... :tearsofjoy: sorry all just trying to make light of a tough situation.
He may no longer want to be coached by a marquee coach in Morris.

Go Dogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He may no longer want to be coached by a marquee coach in Morris.

Go Dogs
Morris has a relationship with some of the players from coaching lower grades but I think it’s obvious he wants to be at the roosters with his mate Flanno. You don’t really knock back those sort of dollars if you are happy at your current club. Bit of a dead duck chasing him was more my point.

In any case I hope Reimis plays well at centre that’s one less position to worry about.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was just asking a question not making a statement..... was just wondering who might be on the hit list top target for some after Nov 1st
Stsrt a new thread lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris has a relationship with some of the players from coaching lower grades but I think it’s obvious he wants to be at the roosters with his mate Flanno. You don’t really knock back those sort of dollars if you are happy at your current club. Bit of a dead duck chasing him was more my point.
Flanagan is assistant at StGeorge.

Go Dogs

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be watching with interest what happens over the next few months, 2021 was supposed to be the year we had money (not that there's a whole heap of quality available tbh).

If there's more excuses and suddenly we're talking about signings for 2022 then questions need to be asked.
Well said

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he not better then holland? Is he not better then montoya? Is he not better then meaney? Is he not better then cogger (at five eight)... think before you type mate. He’s definelty an upgrade on all of the above
He signed for 600k. The bloke Is yet to prove himself in the nrl. Plus, he has had his issues with acl. A big thank god we didn’t sign him from me

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
November 2016:

“The Bulldogs have been seeking a fresh approach to recruitment and with the head recruitment manager role open the club wanted a bigger focus on finding not only the best young talent available”

And with that being said, what have they delivered on:

Nick meaney.... Chris Smith.... JMK.... coGGER.....

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

while missing out on or not even bothering an attempt:

sivo
Lomax
Ramien
Korisau
Momorovski
That big young forward from eels who signed with tigers...
Wade Egan
Latrell Mitchell
HARRY GRANT!!
Dargan
Flegler
Adam douehi

But wait.... but wait.... stick to the process we signed panthers 4th placed hooker katoa!!!!!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone wants to throw in sly comments about my OP, lol... have fun... if there is one thing I want the club to do, it is to prove me wrong...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyone wants to throw in sly comments about my OP, lol... have fun... if there is one thing I want the club to do, it is to prove me wrong...
Done. I hope the egg cleans off ok mate :grinning: