Come clean... are you a sucker for a bargain?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember 15 years ago when the Cross was full of them? :D
No..I have no idea what you are talking about.. Hang on I’ll ask my friend.. He said yes.. :D

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember those days in the cross. Stepping over them at 6am.. walking to your car and they make you an offer..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No..I have no idea what you are talking about.. Hang on I’ll ask my friend.. He said yes.. :D
Yep. I used to see a lot of nurses at the Cross. They'd be in such a rush to get there, that they'd often be at the Cross after their shift... poor ladies didn't even get time to get changed from their uniform.
I remember those days in the cross. Stepping over them at 6am.. walking to your car and they make you an offer..
What the Frequently Asked Questions are you talking about?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don’t have too many flaws but my weakness is a bargain. It could be a car, a tv, a watch, a Xbox, whatever, I’m just a sucker for a bargain.

When I’m at coles, anything half price or 40% off, I buy. Give me a 2 or one deal and I’m done. Black Friday sales I basically have to place myself under arrest but with online shopping, I still manage to do a deal.

What have you bought that you don’t reall need but because it was a bargain, you couldn’t resist?

I buy a new TV every time there is a big sale, i bought shoes because it was a steal of a deal, when I went to the USA, I spent about $2-3k on clothes but I couldn’t believe the prices, (we get so ripped off in AUS).

If dog food was half price at coles, I think I’d buy it and I don’t even have a dog.

What bargains were too good to resist for you?
Unless I need it, I'm not buying it, if it's on sale, good, if not I'll still buy it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been clean since Sunday. No purchases.. 3 days in but I have a few things in my cart ready to hit the go button.

What's holding me back..those damn 5 setters in the tennis getting in the way of me finding an even better deal.
Blue boost you must be rich saving all this money being a bargain hunter and what not?
Are you good to give me some money because you think I’m a nice guy?

I don’t rent and I drive a Toyota Camry!
Btw the transmission is starting to slip! How much will a decent mechanic charge to put it back in fine working order?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't eBay better than that as it's bigger?
Nah, people post up the best deals on here, directly from suppliers, or amazon, or ebay etc. The best ones are when vendors accidentally put wrong pricing on their sites. I dont need to hunt myself.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Men & Women:
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Men & Women:
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.
Isn't it the other way around?

A man will pay $1 for a $2 item he needs.
A woman will pay $2 for a $1 item that she doesn't need.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

no, its the way I put it. Its a pretty old saying.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

my mother and sister in a nutshell

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'ma sucker for cornrows and manicured toes Fendi capri pants and Parasucos.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'ma sucker for cornrows and manicured toes Fendi capri pants and Parasucos.
I'll be honest... I got a bargain yesterday. Some bloke was selling Hot Wheels cars for $3 each. I bought 5 of them. In being completely honest, one of the cars alone was worth $15 ('68 Chevy Nova Redline), so I got myself a pretty good deal.

$3 for this :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I stay away from Harvey Norman and JB Hifi on purpose, unless i really need something. I cant go to those places and walk about empty handed. Something is always on sale there. They also both have big sales pretty much every other month. Fkn Pre xmas sale, Boxing day sale, new years sale, back to school sale, easter sale, half yearly sale, winter sale and it goes on lol. You'd have to be a mug to pay full price for anything at those places.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I stay away from Harvey Norman and JB Hifi on purpose, unless i really need something. I cant go to those places and walk about empty handed. Something is always on sale there. They also both have big sales pretty much every other month. Fkn Pre xmas sale, Boxing day sale, new years sale, back to school sale, easter sale, half yearly sale, winter sale and it goes on lol. You'd have to be a mug to pay full price for anything at those places.
I worked for Harvey Norman for a bit. It helped set my house up for cheaper with my staff discount :laughing:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I need something I'll just go buy it, but only the best. No use buying a cheap lounge on special when you'll need to replace it years earlier then a more expensive but well built one.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I fell for a bargain recently
A cool guitar came up for sale $900,00 off rrp
I bought it.
My wife got the shits.
It's a cool guitar but I'm now disappointed in the purchase.
Thing won't stay in tune.