Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd bang 20 year old midgets with my 6 yr old man cock
Lol remember you're six years old.. doubt your parents would even let you out of the house .....youd probably be spending your days watching Mr Squiggle and Sesame Street.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol remember you're six years old.. doubt your parents would even let you out of the house .....youd probably be spending your days watching Mr Squiggle and Sesame Street.
I'd sneak out and go whoring

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definately red pill, theres a fat ginger i want to fukin beat the shit out of, plus if my memory serves me well, the was about 789 girls in high school I'd like to tap and that would be befor year 10. Only have to remember the following words. Facebook, yahoo, google, apple, Kingston Town, Black Caviar & Winx + a few others.
Oh and i buy virgin flights to Sydney for Oct 4 2015 in august so the ***** couldnt gouge me for $3k to watch the cowboys beat the broncos.....no fuck it, I'd trade mark the virgin name just to fuck old branson up

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Red pill. Invest in Apple, Google and Microsoft.

Do exactly what I have done up until now (cruises, parties, seeing parts of the world etc) as I wouldn’t trade it in for anything (great memories) and get married to the wife I have now as I have the best two kids I could ask for (and the wife of course)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Red pill. Invest in Apple, Google and Microsoft.

Do exactly what I have done up until now (cruises, parties, seeing parts of the world etc) as I wouldn’t trade it in for anything (great memories) and get married to the wife I have now as I have the best two kids I could ask for (and the wife of course)
If you live differently though you might not meet your wife the way you did. You might not end up getting married to her and might not end up getting the same kids.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you live differently though you might not meet your wife the way you did. You might not end up getting married to her and might not end up getting the same kids.
I thought I can take what I know now?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue Pill! Easy!

I'm very happy with my current world, except for my job. $10M would fix that.

No way in hell I want to re-live my childhood. Looking back, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. The knowledge I have today wouldn't make a difference and would probably fuck me up even more than I already am! Haha
A lot of people’s childhoods aren’t perfect, but without knowing detail, it sounds like you copped quite a pineapple! Head up, shoulders straight and be proud you were strong enough to get this far mate.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought I can take what I know now?
You can but if you live your life again you ain't going to do the exact same actions as before. The sliding door...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty if I had the benefit of hindsight and being able to go back to a point of time in my life, ideally I'd pick it to be about 15-16 years of age. I lacked so much confidence at that point in time. No doubt I'd have asked out a few of the girls who showed interest back then. God knows how that might have worked out. But it's a series of regrets I sometimes have when I evaluate my life. I really didn't see much value in myself as a prospective romantic attachment until I hit my late 20's. To an extent, I look at what I'd like from my love life and think now that it's probably too late to get started with having kids at 40. I look at some of my nephew's and nieces and think that I could have offered a good upbringing to my own kids if I didn't let missed romantic opportunities through a lack of confidence, and later on ethics rule my decisions.

At that stage I was also a touch ashamed to stand up academically in areas where I could. School was always so easy to coast through. Without having ever studied, I always managed to be about the second best or third best student in my classes even if I hated the subject. When I hit University I joined a huge group of people that in some cases were less intelligent, but more focused and I coasted through that until I quit uni at 22 because I fell into a supervisors job that I felt would take me further sooner.

My supervisor job at that point I rage quit because I was being paid below my responsibility level. I got pretty pissed off that for three years I was paid about 30k a year when the salary I should have been earning was 50-55k. I got into the mindset that I wasn't taking on that responsibility again any time soon. I trained 5 of my future supervisors at work by the time I was 30 and part of that was because I always planned to get out of the industry I still work in 15 years later. It remains a part of my life that I coast through.

In summary, I think that I have this mentality that it's ok to not go far if I'm coasting, but I'd be very disappointed if I failed when I was trying my best. If I could go back to 15 or 16 armed with my knowledge of the regrets I'd have now, I'd have applied myself more romantically and academically from a young age.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Red Pill. The amount of money I'd win picking sporting event winners would be through the roof. I would then have enough money to start up Google by the time I was a teenager 8-)8-)8-)

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of people’s childhoods aren’t perfect, but without knowing detail, it sounds like you copped quite a pineapple! Head up, shoulders straight and be proud you were strong enough to get this far mate.
That's it mate. I definitely am proud of where I am today and wouldn't change a single thing in my past knowing it's gotten me where I am.

Don't get me wrong, there are people out there with MUCH MUCH worse childhoods than I had. My mum did the best for us on her own, but damn man the mental fucking that went on in my childhood due to nothing but pure selfishness on the other parent's part has left scars.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's it mate. I definitely am proud of where I am today and wouldn't change a single thing in my past knowing it's gotten me where I am.

Don't get me wrong, there are people out there with MUCH MUCH worse childhoods than I had. My mum did the best for us on her own, but damn man the mental fucking that went on in my childhood due to nothing but pure selfishness on the other parent's part has left scars.
If you need anyone to talk to at any time about anything, we're here for you brother.