Non existent recruitment

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A true member will always be there during the high's and low's. Win, lose or draw a member will always be a member of a club which they support.

Open forums, email, social media is there to voice your negative opinions, and everyone has a right to voice there opinions - positive and negative, but a member will always be a member.

I understand, you're a millennial. You're a privileged ****. You can do no wrong and you are always right. You are right when you are wrong, and you are wrong when you are right.

This country needs to follow in Europe's footsteps and make the Army compulsory. Some discipline, respect and a set of concrete balls wouldn't go astray with you millennials.
Imagine going into the trenches with these blokes

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another fuck head rating a player by his race.
If Doueihi is shit and got a contract for 2.5 mill what does that make you ?
The juice left from the bottom of the garbage.
He’s part of the ‘special’ crew. Be careful bro

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A true member will always be there during the high's and low's. Win, lose or draw a member will always be a member of a club which they support.

Open forums, email, social media is there to voice your negative opinions, and everyone has a right to voice there opinions - positive and negative, but a member will always be a member.

I understand, you're a millennial. You're a privileged ****. You can do no wrong and you are always right. You are right when you are wrong, and you are wrong when you are right.

This country needs to follow in Europe's footsteps and make the Army compulsory. Some discipline, respect and a set of concrete balls wouldn't go astray with you millennials.
this ain't 1942 Germany, it's not a communist regime, people dont need your approval to voice their opinion on any type of medium, albeit directed to the club or an online forum

now I could say if you dont like then go to opsm..... but that's what a millennial would say.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Smith and Hoppa don’t work in the centre’s,we need to make a big play for Xerri for 2021..
Sounds like he is putting himself on the market for 2021 from Nov 1..
Would be a nice pickup at centre and wouldn’t need to relocate either..
A few of the lads already live in the Shire..
Apparently he has knocked back a 5yr extension at 500k a year..
Offer him 600k over 5yrs..and a used Lexus from Belmore Motors..lol
Dog 4 Life

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
this ain't 1942 Germany, it's not a communist regime, people dont need your approval to voice their opinion on any type of medium, albeit directed to the club or an online forum

now I could say if you dont like then go to opsm..... but that's what a millennial would say.
Germany was never a communist country, however East Germany was and they were founded in 1949

1942? The German rocket is 1st to reach space in 1942, the AV-2 A4 rocket.

fml you children are clueless

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Germany was never a communist country, however East Germany was and they were founded in 1949

1942? The German rocket is 1st to reach space in 1942, the AV-2 A4 rocket.

fml you children are clueless
well done with the history question, next is the bonus round where you can win a free trip to opsm

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Smith and Hoppa don’t work in the centre’s,we need to make a big play for Xerri for 2021..
Sounds like he is putting himself on the market for 2021 from Nov 1..
Would be a nice pickup at centre and wouldn’t need to relocate either..
A few of the lads already live in the Shire..
Apparently he has knocked back a 5yr extension at 500k a year..
Offer him 600k over 5yrs..and a used Lexus from Belmore Motors..lol
Dog 4 Life
If Xerri has knocked back 2.5m/5 years to stay at the Sharks he ain't coming to us for 600k. He will receive the same if not more from clubs above us.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Xerri has knocked back 2.5m/5 years to stay at the Sharks he ain't coming to us for 600k. He will receive the same if not more from clubs above us.
He may want to be coached by a marque coach like Dean Pay though... :tearsofjoy: sorry all just trying to make light of a tough situation.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
But honestly I think Reimis and Hoppa is a good centre pairing if Reimis can play centre like he did in the juniors. Probably more a Strong front rower and spine players are what we need. Xerri is an awesome talent but he’s not going to win you games like Gregory Inglis.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This shit is better than Thursday night shopping

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can smell all that garlic sauce, tzatziki, pesto and pani popo in the air tonight
Blokes ripping each others heads off over a player that has signed for the West Tigers from Souths.

Absolutely nothing to do with the Dogs.

God bless the kennel

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But honestly I think Reimis and Hoppa is a good centre pairing if Reimis can play centre like he did in the juniors. Probably more a Strong front rower and spine players are what we need. Xerri is an awesome talent but he’s not going to win you games like Gregory Inglis.
If we're serious we're short two backs. Reimis can play wing or centre.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was just asking a question not making a statement..... was just wondering who might be on the hit list top target for some after Nov 1st
If we can't snag Addo Carr nobody, if we wait things will fall into place, do you want a better hooker?
We need to wait until the comp starts and see who didn't get better in the offseason.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Great post! Look at all those ratings already

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that’s the first thing you’ve said that I agree with Dave - first time for everything :-).
I know I was the same, it felt weird lol.

Then I was like, is this like on Step Brothers.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im concerned Lynn and her "special crew" messed up the DNA at the lab and in fact are testing possible recruits with titans DNA?
He’s part of the ‘special’ crew. Be careful bro