Non existent recruitment

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you believe the Tigers have forked out 600k+ a year for this blokes, for the next 4 years?!
Douehi is fucken shit.

The only blokes who rate him are the Lebs who want a Leb in our team.

These are the same blokes "aka fannygalist" who had Lichaas dick in their mouths for years.

how silly would you feel if I actually didn’t want the club to sign douhei? It’s Harry grant I’m upset about. some of you guys on here are too much!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ramien? He passed us up once before when leaving the Sharks for the Knights. What makes you think he would then choose us over the club he made his name in? Was never going to happen.

Harry Grant? Isn't this the guy ONLY being released by the Storm on a 1 year loan deal? Fuck that mate. Wouldn't solve shit for us and not something I'd want the club to do.

If you said Api and him deciding at the last moment to join Penrith there might be some merit in it, but even then it only shows the player's heart wasn't in it. Get why the club didn't raise the offer.

Just think everyone's getting desperate for a signing, but I'd rather make the RIGHT signing than just recruiting names for the sake of it. Thought we'd all learnt from our mistakes of the past with players like T-Rex, Foran, Woods etc.

This Douehi guy seems OK but OK is just it. Not great by any stretch of the imagination. He clearly wants to play fullback and we've got 2 players for the position. He's been offered pretty decent money by the Tigers for a utility player, why would we try to match that?

See the usual suspects are trying to make every discussion into a rant about the board. I'm disappointed we haven't signed a back, preferably a centre as I feel we're really lacking in class there. However, looking at the situation we're in I can understand the difficulties in doing so. This isn't supporting the board, or going against it. Just calling things how I see it. The only thing I'm disappointed in the recruitment side of things is the hooker position as I believe there were plenty of attainable players but we constantly missed out on them. Centres. Wingers etc. .... At this time I'm not sure what much more they could've done?
i do agree with some of your post

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
who should the dogs try and sign next year, well after November 1st this year really
What happens if this team is a revelation after a work in progress season last year and we don't need anybody?
Save the money and just buy a couple of backs?
Everyone will be putting in this year.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you even know? Do you come to member forums or just whinge here?
bro, are you seriously saying that you have more right to support a team because you go to a circle jerk convention?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bro, are you seriously saying that you have more right to support a team because you go to a circle jerk convention?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Wait. When was this circle jerk convention and why wasn't I invited? Waiting on answers people ... especially from you Natboy ...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What happens if this team is a revelation after a work in progress season last year and we don't need anybody?
Save the money and just buy a couple of backs?
Everyone will be putting in this year.
I was just asking a question not making a statement..... was just wondering who might be on the hit list top target for some after Nov 1st

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t expect you to understand but your friend was saying I am repetitive like Lynne. I said how would he know if he doesn’t come to listen to her.
The club runs member forums where you get the opportunity to hear first hand what they have been doing and what they are planning. You also get an opportunity to ask questions rather than cry here

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t expect you to understand but your friend was saying I am repetitive like Lynne. I said how would he know if he doesn’t come to listen to her.
The club runs member forums where you get the opportunity to hear first hand what they have been doing and what they are planning. You also get an opportunity to ask questions rather than cry here
please the only info they give is how well they are doing (in their eyes). they control the the narrative to suit their agenda just like a dodgy politician
oh and when you air your grievance with them they just turn around and say "we will take your feedback onboard"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
please the only info they give is how well they are doing (in their eyes). they control the the narrative to suit their agenda just like a dodgy politician
oh and when you air your grievance with them they just turn around and say "we will take your feedback onboard"
I find them much more willing to listen and respond that Ray Dib. Talk about a politician. You wouldn’t trust him as far as you could throw him

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was just asking a question not making a statement..... was just wondering who might be on the hit list top target for some after Nov 1st
Hopefully a ball playing second rower.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Delusional? I know more about the club than you and the other sooks will ever know put together.
Again, you like to cherry pick. I’ve been critical of all boards and administrators going back probably before you were born. I’m also intelligent enough to grasp the situation we are in, why we are in it and what the club is doing to get us out of it
You have lied about many things in here, I doubt you know anything Lynne

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The majority say they are doing well "in their eyes", while the very small minority like yourself, say they are doing a shit job "in their eyes"

Maybe the time has come to get your eyes checked out at OPSM

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have to ask, is that from personal experience? Because that’s not my experience of the forums at all.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find them much more willing to listen and respond that Ray Dib. Talk about a politician. You wouldn’t trust him as far as you could throw him
ofcourse they will listen when you blow smoke up their ass

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The majority say they are doing well "in their eyes", while the very small minority like yourself, say they are doing a shit job "in their eyes"

Maybe the time has come to get your eyes checked out at OPSM
says who? just because you listen to the yes men doesn't mean they are right.

the only way it will sink in is when members and game day attendees decline

btw that was sick burn about opsm and stuff

Last edited:

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
says who? just because you listen to the yes men doesn't mean they are right.

the only way it will sink in is when members and game day attendees decline

btw that was sick burn about open and stuff
A true member will always be there during the high's and low's. Win, lose or draw a member will always be a member of a club which they support.

Open forums, email, social media is there to voice your negative opinions, and everyone has a right to voice there opinions - positive and negative, but a member will always be a member.

I understand, you're a millennial. You're a privileged ****. You can do no wrong and you are always right. You are right when you are wrong, and you are wrong when you are right.

This country needs to follow in Europe's footsteps and make the Army compulsory. Some discipline, respect and a set of concrete balls wouldn't go astray with you millennials.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Douehi is fucken shit.

The only blokes who rate him are the Lebs who want a Leb in our team.

These are the same blokes "aka fannygalist" who had Lichaas dick in their mouths for years.
Another fuck head rating a player by his race.
If Doueihi is shit and got a contract for 2.5 mill what does that make you ?
The juice left from the bottom of the garbage.